Show Navigation Menu

Wishing Everyone A Happy New Year!

More
12 years 3 months ago #37071 by black_magnolia

btw. Has anyone decided to stick to any resolutions for this year?

I checked last year's thread and must say I'm proud of myself as I managed to stick to my 2011 resolution about loosing weight (lost a total of circa 14 lbs/6 kg in the last year) and for 2012 I hope I'll just keep the current weight, although I wouldn't mind loosing a few more pounds... :whistle:

I'm also going to try to worry less and be more organized. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #37073 by cemwerewolf
Happy New Year's everyone! I really don't have any resolutions this year. I'm just hoping that it starts out better than the last one ended . . .

More
12 years 3 months ago #37074 by Envy
The thing with resolutions is that by the end of the year I probably won't remember what my resolution was.

..But anyway, this year I've decided to start getting into a routine, make an effort before going out (instead of rolling out of bed --> university), be more social and actually do my work. >.<

More
12 years 3 months ago #37077 by snow.wulf
My resolution, as it is every year, is to be happy and successful.

More
12 years 3 months ago #37083 by firensia
I make resolutions but never stick to them. This year, my resolution was to stop swearing. Was listening to music yesterday and singing along to the Korn song \"Wake Up. I got half way through the second chorus before realizing I'd broke my resolution already. :laugh: Ah well, there's always next year (if we don't believe the Mayan calendar lol). :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 3 months ago #37089 by Envy
Hah! Technology!

I left myself a massive desktop post-it that covers my super-indulgent Perttu wallpaper which has all my New Year's resolutions on it. ^.^ So if I want to see Perttu everyday, I have to minimise the post-it which would remind me they exist.

*Giggle*

I've broken my resolutions already, but I'm telling myself I can start them in Chinese New Year. Gives me some time to prepare! :silly:

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds