Show Navigation Menu

Let's talk about sex...

More
14 years 2 months ago #15117 by Envy
scootiebee wrote:

Plain old ice cubes are good for cold, and they definitely won't cause an infection or any other problems (except maybe frostbite if you keep it in one spot too long, yikes!).

Never tried that before. I think I'd end up squirming at the temperature difference haha, but rather that than frozen fruit.

:S There was a woman on 'Embarassing Illnesses' who had a strawberry stuck up there for months and didn't know until she went to the doctor's and had it looked at after feeling uncomfortable/in pain. At least ice melts!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15148 by Daruma
I think the ST are toys for adults.

I like to play!
Me ... ;)

More
14 years 2 months ago #15152 by scootiebee
I can't imagine having something stuck inside me for months and not knowing it. Ick! But it is very common for women (and men too) to get something stuck inside them during sex. I wouldn't put anything that I couldn't guarantee I can remove easily inside myself. Next time you visit the doctor, just ask them how often it happens, and they will probably shock you with their answer. It is frequent.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15212 by fastjam06
I'm sure that happens often. Just wonder how you forget where you put something.

Someday you'll understand what posesses me.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15227 by Thurysaz
When \"things\" remain stuck, these are rarely objects \"is for\".
To avoid such inconvenience it is used as only real sex toys ...

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15298 by CorpseQueen
I've heard too many stories with guys and girls with things stuck inside of them... and myself I've forgot a tampoon one or two times, but just for a day or so, and my boy is good for noticing such things... :P

My boy loves toys, more then me, but I do believe they're nice. Still, the living thing is WAY much better (both myself and my boy :) ) but toys are fun... actually got a few, mostly because my boy wanted them. And maybe we'll get more use for them when we're no longer living with the rest of my family on the other side of the wall... and it's a thin wall... and no lock on the door...

Never tried food or alike, but lubricants are a good thing... especially while using a condom, as I don't like the feel of them mostly.

But in the end, I'd rather have a new place then a new toy... never done it in public yet, if you don't count big windows in the kitchen... :cheer: :blush:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds