Show Navigation Menu

Let's talk about sex...

More
14 years 2 months ago #15014 by Envy
scootiebee wrote:

A lot of the food-type products that they make for erotic purposes is sugar-free, just so you know. They use artificial sweeteners, because sugar can lead to problems if put in certain areas of the body....

I never thought of that one. I just thought it was considerate in the fact they're low-fat. :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15035 by Morgana
I'd never thought about it before, but I think sugar could lead to yeast infections, so that's likely why they use artifical sweeteners instead.

black_magnolia... good call on putting a warning on this topic. I don't think there are any really young members here, but we definitely don't want to get Alchemy into any kind of trouble!

More
14 years 2 months ago #15042 by scootiebee
yes, sugar can cause yeast infections. You should be careful about putting anything with sugars or starches in it in a place that can get a yeast infection.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15064 by Envy
scootiebee wrote:

yes, sugar can cause yeast infections. You should be careful about putting anything with sugars or starches in it in a place that can get a yeast infection.

:ohmy: Well thanks for the warning. Never really thought about it before - Glad I know before trying anything unusual.

That could've turned out nasty.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15074 by fastjam06
Personally, I am all for toys. Aa a man I am not worried about being replaced ny plastic. Plastic can only go so far. They do help to keep everything interesting and fresh. Frozen fruit is alot of fun and doesn't or at least hasn't yet lead to any infections. I guess it is the temp difference that is so much fun.

Someday you'll understand what posesses me.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15095 by scootiebee
Plain old ice cubes are good for cold, and they definitely won't cause an infection or any other problems (except maybe frostbite if you keep it in one spot too long, yikes!).

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.287 seconds