Show Navigation Menu

Let's talk about sex...

More
14 years 1 month ago #16718 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Let's talk about sex...
Whoa! A fourth Underworld?!!

I agree with you completely, Poledra1a, on your opinions on 'Underworld' and 'Interview with a Vampire'. :)

I heard that you can get a kind of contraceptive pill for males now (have I mentioned this before?) but I don't think it's on the market yet. It was on some TV program. How the pill is composed seems so much more risky than the female contraceptive pill in my opinion..I recall something about putting hormones in the male to basically stop the production of sperm..However, the pill also has to include extra testosterone otherwise the male would just completely lose his testicles.

Imagine if the mixture of hormones in a set of pills was incorrect?

I can't even trust the female contraceptive pill..Due to how my stomach and digestive system acts up so much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16731 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Let's talk about sex...
I've vaguely heard of that as well... but I'd never trust a guy to take a birth control pill! After all, he's not the one that has to deal with being pregnant, or getting rid, if he forgets.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16749 by Noxae
Replied by Noxae on topic Re:Let's talk about sex...
I agree about the whole Underworld thing Poledra1a...however I don't find the actors in the whole series good looking at all. And it's true that without a pulse there's no erection, but it's been proven that common sense does not apply in vampire fiction :)
No need to be so suspicious towards guys Morgana, not all men are careless jerks :P
However I don't trust contraceptives either, they tend to screw up the metabolism and so much more...

More
14 years 1 month ago #16753 by SkieShauphen
I'm not exactly sure where the conversation has gone thus far. I've only read the last 3 posts. I haven't heard of a 4th Underworld. As for men being jerks. It's true. Most of them are. But so long as I breathe, chivalry is not dead.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16764 by Noxae
Replied by Noxae on topic Re:Let's talk about sex...
Well, maybe many of them are...but still not all of them...the same way that not all women are annoying to the point that you feel like killing them splatterrifically ;)

More
14 years 1 month ago #16766 by scootiebee
Glad chivalry is not dead, yet. But if I were a single person, I wouldn't trust my partner to be on a pill. I would want to only trust myself. But having been on the pill for years, and then on Depo-Provera shots, which sent me into menopause at the ripe old age of 27, I had to stop the hormones. It was awful. But I am happily hormone-pill-free, and got my husband \"fixed.\" HA!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.314 seconds