Show Navigation Menu

Guardians

More
14 years 7 months ago #3566 by Polaristhe2
Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Re:Guardians
Oh, I almost forgot. I own few semi precious stones. Obsidian, amethyst, hematite, sugilite, hematite, pyrite, jasper, lace agate and lapis lazuli. They are my focus stones and serve as my personal batteries. I never touch the obsidian or the pyrite though.

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3732 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Guardians
I have a few guardians myself. There is a painting of a rather benevolent looking creature who looks part werewolf and part dragon that stands guard at my front door. There is a two headed dragon statue named Jaren who watches over me while I sleep. And there is a ghost in my kitchen who watches over domestic matters (long story). Oh, and there's our cockatiel's who feel the need to alert us whenever someone sets foot on our front steps. The one does an impressive impression of a car alarm . . .

More
14 years 7 months ago #3734 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Guardians
I have a dragon statue that is guarding my stuff in storage right now. He is usually at the front door. I have two guardians, my Blue Russian \"Shadow\" and black cat \"Midnyte\", the never leave my side except to go outside and secure our yard. Then after hunting they come rest on the futon or my bed. Midnytes the one that eats bugs and Shadow eats bigger things. They \"talk\" to me and I swear I have real conversations with them, and I swear I am not crazy, they really get me. My grandmother always said I have a 6th sense. I have one chute of bamboo in my bathroom to keep the atmosphere relaxed, especially for a candle-lite bath. I have jade and amethyst as my stones. I have a cool worry stone too, that I happened to find. For some reason I rub it and the next day I get great news. Always! Like its' lucky, really lucky, like there is no way that kind of luck comes out of no where. I might get a grant for 3000 today (Monday here in USA) and don't have to pay it back kind of luck.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17611 by Verminaard Draconis
Replied by Verminaard Draconis on topic Re:Guardians
cemwerewolf wrote:

This was touched on a bit on the thread about gargoyles. A couple of people mentioned their gargoyle guardians. So it got me to wondering, does anyone else out there have a household guardian? A statue, image or presence that looks after them and their homes? Please feel free to share stories and photos . . .

A Dragon Gargoyle! I'll show you shortly!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
14 years 1 month ago #17636 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Guardians
I have a forest dragon and anubis on the other side of the room, but I have never seen the dragon as the protector as I did Anubis (bronze statue bought in Egypt) I got him from a friend as a protector of my health since he was somewhat of a doctor protector (also there is always some guests in my house I do feel like it is the underworld :P)

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 1 month ago #17638 by Verminaard Draconis
Replied by Verminaard Draconis on topic Re:Guardians
millkins wrote:

I have a forest dragon and anubis on the other side of the room, but I have never seen the dragon as the protector as I did Anubis (bronze statue bought in Egypt) I got him from a friend as a protector of my health since he was somewhat of a doctor protector (also there is always some guests in my house I do feel like it is the underworld :P)

Hey Anubis is my Egyptian Astrology!! Good for you! He'll help you sleep!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

Time to create page: 0.263 seconds