Show Navigation Menu

Guardians

More
14 years 8 months ago #3432 by cemwerewolf
Guardians was created by cemwerewolf
This was touched on a bit on the thread about gargoyles. A couple of people mentioned their gargoyle guardians. So it got me to wondering, does anyone else out there have a household guardian? A statue, image or presence that looks after them and their homes? Please feel free to share stories and photos . . .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #3437 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Guardians
We have all, or almost, a totem animal ...

More
14 years 8 months ago #3444 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Guardians
The sadistic Garden Gnome!

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 8 months ago #3446 by Polaristhe2
Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Re:Guardians
knumpcy wrote:

The sadistic Garden Gnome!

WHOA! That's hardcore...

Looks like a general of the liberation front of garden gnomes.

OT. I have a few protectors. First is my ever wise advisor which I call Empok Nor. (The Omega Skull poster)

The second is a little orange/blue origami mouse my ex girlfriend gave me. I call it Whisper, since he warns me of things which are soon to happen.

The third is a pewter bacardi logo amulet I always wear. I usually don't adress it. It serves as a reminder of the good old teaching \"my body my temple\" which I always follow.

The fourth and the most potent of them all I call Tar'Intra. He's invisible, which is, and trust me on this one, quite hard to accomplish when you're a 9 feet tall and over a ton and a half heavy demon. He's a Draegloth and he is both my spiritual as well as my physical protector and guide.

(that's a draegloth)

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

More
14 years 8 months ago #3447 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Guardians
Idem than Daruma.

T.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3490 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Guardians
I usually talk to my statues when I buy them, ask them to protect me or just being friends with them. The gargoyle (as he's named, but I believe it's a demon) is perfect for protection, as he'd scare away anything that doens't share my taste.

Else, I only got imaginative friends and protectors. A few since young days, sometimes I even talk to them nowdays (one of them takes care of the sun). But the protectors sprung from my mind when I was scared one night - saw demons everywhere I thought, behind every door and corner. But if they're there, then I should have a protector nearby as well. Right? Someone I usually call on when I'm more scared, and she scares the demons away.
But sometimes, I just talk to them myself, tell them they can look all they want, just they stay out of all my senses. I got contacs higher then them, after all...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.289 seconds