Show Navigation Menu

New 7 Wonders

More
12 years 9 months ago #34141 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: New 7 Wonders
Well..I reckon they should still be there within the next 50-70 odd years for me to visit at least. :P So I might as well make the most of it and start planning those holidays! :woohoo:

I'm really bad with looking at the scale of things and really getting a feel for a location without being there first..If I look back on my holiday pictures, I just don't feel I can do an area justice by showing pictures to my friends and family just because I don't feel it really captures the essence of a location, due to a photo just being a snapshot of the wider view. :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34159 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re: New 7 Wonders
The contest has been going on for quite some time now, a couple of years if I'm not mistaken. There were lots more entries, but they were narrowed down to 28 by voting. And the final 7 will be chosen from those top 28. Not sure how long the link will remain active.

I agree about pictures not doing justice to the real thing. That's why I've given up trying to take photos of the sunsets. They look nice, but it's hard to capture the majesty of it... at least with my photography skills, anyway.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds