Show Navigation Menu

casey anthony trial

More
12 years 10 months ago #33823 by Prissy
casey anthony trial was created by Prissy
anyone following this lunatics trial? i cant seem to get away from it. i hope she pays for what she did

ZOSO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #33834 by black_magnolia
I haven't been watching any tv in the last weeks and only followed the news on the radio which are basically only of local interest.

No idea who the woman is or what she did. Could you write down a short summary of the trial?
(Sorry, I'm just too lazy to google it myself. :P )

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 10 months ago #33844 by Prissy
Replied by Prissy on topic Re: casey anthony trial
casey anthony is a 25yr. old from florida who is on trial for the murder of her 2&1/2 yr old daughter. she didnt report her missing til 31 days later, while she was out having a good time in clubs, parties ect. and just lie after lie. its really interesting you should check it out. theres so much more about this wacko you should know, believe me you'll get hooked like me.

ZOSO

More
12 years 10 months ago #33847 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: casey anthony trial
Prissy wrote:

casey anthony is a 25yr. old from florida who is on trial for the murder of her 2&1/2 yr old daughter. she didnt report her missing til 31 days later, while she was out having a good time in clubs, parties ect. and just lie after lie. its really interesting you should check it out. theres so much more about this wacko you should know, believe me you'll get hooked like me.

Hm. We haven't heard this one yet (not much US news reaches us here anyway), but I'll probably give it a read once my exams are over.

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #33852 by black_magnolia
Doesn't sound special. There are quite a number of such trials every year. Probably the media doesn't have any better news and is therefore featuring this one a lot.

In most murder cases, the accused usually do live their life like nothing has happened...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34139 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: casey anthony trial
Hm. Strange that only the result of the trial made it over here in the news and in general knowledge.

Time to create page: 0.254 seconds