Show Navigation Menu

Things that you miss.

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #33064 by Envy
Things that you miss. was created by Envy
:silly: I was wondering - Do any of you have anything random that you miss right now, or have a little longing for? It can be anything..Food, toys, games, places, situations etc..

It was a small and spontaneous thought of mine just now, after someone sent me a picture of a modified Pikachu plush toy, that I really miss my old Pikachu plush toy. :woohoo: Mine was so much better than a plain old plush too. It could move, talk and had cute little light-up cheeks! - Though my father threw it out once I was too old for it.

Strange he should throw that one away - I have plush toys with stuffing coming out of their heads (that I *really* need to fix) that he hasn't thrown out yet. :pinch:
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Envy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #33070 by black_magnolia
haha :P Maybe your dad was annoyed with the talking Pikachu? I know I can get really annoyed with those talking plushies.
Once my grandmother bought a talking duck plushie for me and one for my sister, so each had her own. (I think it was for Easter) My sister loves those talking parts! She constantly squeezes them till the batteries give up. :S Bloody annoying.
Well, she loves them so much that my duck had to donate his talking parts to her duck. :silly: I tore it up on the seems and transplanted the parts. :woohoo:

Back to topic: don't know why really, but the thing I miss now is talking to a particular friend... :(

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #33087 by AngelusSilenti
My mum found my old collection of TMNT action figures and mailed them to me a few years ago. I have them stashed in my dresser drawer. They still have ketchup stains on them from my initial attempt at making fake blood and its applications. It made me wish I had the Transformers and Supernaturals toys I had.

If you have no one to blame but yourself then clearly you need to stop doing things alone.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by AngelusSilenti.

More
12 years 11 months ago #33093 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Things that you miss.
AngelusSilenti wrote:

My mum found my old collection of TMNT action figures and mailed them to me a few years ago. I have them stashed in my dresser drawer. They still have ketchup stains on them from my initial attempt at making fake blood and its applications. It made me wish I had the Transformers and Supernaturals toys I had.

Hah. :P I used to use ketchup as fake blood when I was younger..But it was a skin-only thing. Not toys. :woohoo:

Reminds me of when I used to think that it was ketchup that was used at the beginning of the James Bond movies when he shoots the screen and red stuff drips down.

More
12 years 11 months ago #33105 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I really miss my best friend...I only saw her a few days ago, but I miss her already.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 11 months ago #33110 by cemwerewolf
The squeak of a mouse wheel. It's been over a year since my last mouse passed and I really miss having them but I don't know if I'm ready for more. Their lifespans are so terribly short and they are so prone to illness that it can be quite emotionally straining to care for them.

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds