Show Navigation Menu

Favorite Place in the world?

More
14 years 7 months ago #3253 by anastasia13
I've only been to Roata Spain, not anything really pretty. I wish it could have Barcelona. Looks lovely.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3310 by vampirelycanthrope13
I love London. There's so much going on there and a great mix of modern and old architecture

More
14 years 7 months ago #3328 by Morgana
I went to North Wales once, about 10 years ago, and I'd love to go back. Actually, I'd love to visit anywhere in the UK again. London would be cool to see, just for what it is, but I'm more interested in the wilder parts of the land, especially Wales or Northern Scotland.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3350 by knumpcy
anastasia13 wrote:

I've only been to Roata Spain, not anything really pretty. I wish it could have Barcelona. Looks lovely.

Just outside of Roata, besides a bar named after my given name there is a place called Cadiz which is amazing for the countryside, not much for the buildings, then again there were not many places in Spain I did not enjoy.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 7 months ago #3361 by cemwerewolf
I think my favorite place I've ever been is Victoria, British Columbia. There's a small lagoon near where my relatives lived and not far from the ocean which I always visit often when I'm there. I go to feed the ducks, geese and swans. It's very peaceful and breathtaking early in the morning when mist rises off the water . . .

More
14 years 7 months ago #3368 by scootiebee
Favorite places I would like to go back to, but now to take my husband and daughter: London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Paris (my daughter wants to see the Eiffel Tower, and refuses any trip that doesn't include it), and Amsterdam. I would also like to go back to Brussels, because we only spent one day there. I didn't really get to see much of it, but what I did see was beautiful. And I got some really good chocolate there! My husband wants to go see the Sagrada Familia (sp?) as well.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds