Show Navigation Menu

Favorite Place in the world?

More
14 years 7 months ago #3383 by Morgana
cemwerewolf wrote:

I think my favorite place I've ever been is Victoria, British Columbia. There's a small lagoon near where my relatives lived and not far from the ocean which I always visit often when I'm there. I go to feed the ducks, geese and swans. It's very peaceful and breathtaking early in the morning when mist rises off the water . . .

Oh, Victoria is beautiful. I lived in Vancouver for about 10 years, and we used to go over there for weekends occasionally. Someone told me it has the highest concentration of Satanists in North America! I would never have guessed that, but I suppose there's more than meets the eye...

Have you been to Butchart Gardens? I went once, but wished I had more time to explore.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3414 by CorpseQueen
I really like Scottland, Edinburg, when I was there.

But I do enjoy living in Sweden. We have a total of 9 million people in this country, and more forest then we know what to do with. It's a bit amazing tho, we've been so much in history (for a few years we had a stronger military then any in the world - even USA and Russia feared us, but that lasted for 2-4 years I believe) but we've never been more then 9 million people. But with a lot of land to spread out... meaning a lot of forest. Meaning, that if we keep it that way, I wont mind living her the rest of my life :cheer:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #3418 by cemwerewolf
I was at the gardens a very long time ago but I still have very vivid memories of the place. Very beautiful! I love how there is so many different flowers and different styles of garden in one place.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4179 by natwilaniwartri
my home land

of alba aka Scotland

but there are few that come close iv yet to travel the world to put my real feelings into it

but it taken me 17 years to return to Scotland so Scotland is first

More
14 years 7 months ago #4824 by wingedxayase
I would love to visit Athens, Greece one day. :)

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds