Show Navigation Menu

Favorite Place in the world?

More
14 years 7 months ago #3232 by anastasia13
I want to ask the group, what your favorite place that you would go to if you had the money or that you already can afford to go to?

I would love to go on the Gothic Beauty cruise, but I couldn't afford it. I want to try for next year. That would be a favorite place I wish to go. The one I could afford to go, is a rock I used to sit on in my woods behind my house, back home in the country. As a little girl I would enjoy the peace, write poetry, and sing.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3234 by Thurysaz
Bonsoir,

for me it is my home or...

My \"second home\", the club caled The Steeple, it is the temple of Goth music in Belgium Since so long!... I realy love the family ambiance with all my friends.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3237 by knumpcy
I as well wish to go on the Goth Cruise, next year...most likely I will and New Orleans for Halloween. I would also wish to return to a city I have cherrished for years just because of this in Barcelona, Spain.

Also Piers Anthony grew up there and it is just an amazing city.

Here is a link to view the history of this Cathedral: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagrada_Fam%C3%ADlia

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 7 months ago #3240 by janelle hell
Knumpcy: Sagrada Familia is probably my favorite building, ever : D Did you get to see any of Gaudi's other buildings whilst you were there?

Favorite places that I can afford to go: Los Angeles & Hollywood, CA and...Disneyland. (Yeah, yeah, I know...not exactly \"dark & evil\", lol...)

Favorite place that I'd like to go back to, but currently lack the funds: Kyoto, Japan. I was there in the summer, but would like to go in the winter, to see the snow on all the old temples, and in the spring, to see everything in bloom.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3241 by knumpcy
I did get to see the others and so many other beautiful building there, and this is the city I would wish to spend my remaining days.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 7 months ago #3252 by janelle hell
That is so cool! Me, I've not been to Spain yet, but I'd go just to see Gaudi's architecture in person.

Time to create page: 0.301 seconds