Show Navigation Menu

Summer or Winter

More
14 years 7 months ago #3218 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Summer or Winter
Winter is beautiful... when viewed through the window, in front of a crackling hot fire, with a glass of Scotch to warm you through. Just don't ask me to go outside.

Spring is nice, with it's promise of new growth to come, but Nature is not yet showing her best appearance.

Summer is lovely, and of course I love to be warm, but not too warm to wear my favourite clothes and makeup. I also burn very quickly and hate the feel of sunblock. To me, the best part of summer is sitting on the deck watching the sun go down, and the stars appear through the velvet sky.

Autumn is my favourite time of year. It's still warm, but not sticky-hot, and the air is crisp and energizing. It also reminds me of our ancestors, as I can imagine them feeling the change in the air, and the need to prepare for the winter to come. I can sense the wheel of the year and it's never-ending cycle most at this time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3226 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Summer or Winter
janelle hell wrote:

I've found the \"Holy Grail\" of sunblock; it's called \"Neutrogena Ultra Sheer SPF 55\", and it's not sticky at all! Plus, it stays on even after a long swim. If you can find it where you live, it definitely makes the summer much more pleasant. Especially if you like to swim : D

Nice! Me want!

Gotta go check it out in town sometime, ask around - maybe there is something somewhere, and then I'll buy it! Last one I got from a friend who didn't use it, and been too shy to buy something (expencive for my wallet and what to get?), but always nice to get a good tip :blush:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #3233 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Summer or Winter
Bonsoir Sisters & Brothers members of TOOA,

for me it's the winter, but not too cold...
Or with snow.

I like also the fall.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3235 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Summer or Winter
Thurysaz, I don't get much snow where I live, which is just right for me. I like the fall too, a lot. It is just right here, with rain, and tempuratures.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3236 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Summer or Winter
Neither, Fall and Spring are my favorite seasons.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 7 months ago #3244 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Summer or Winter
If I have to choose between the two, it would be winter. I've always been able to handle the cold a lot better then I can handle the heat. But as far as the four seasons go, autumn is my favorite. The temperature is just right and the landscape is beautiful.

Time to create page: 0.274 seconds