Show Navigation Menu

Have u ever experienced natural/General disaster?

More
13 years 3 months ago #29963 by Madam_Mim
Once - many years ago - going on vacation, we flew into a storm and lightning struck the wing, so we had an emergency landing, but luckily there has been no damage to the plane and we could fly on to our final destination. But it was some nerve-wracking hours while it lasted. :woohoo:

But in spite of it I still love to fly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #30081 by countessametallic
~@ ENVY~

I definitely wouldnt be able to cope with being chinese than. I am a very mild mouse. Although I think they would be easier to deal with than a bipolar ass of a bro. He is obese to so his voice easily with no effort can become like a massive thunderous bull raging on about the littlest nuisances. I absolutely hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate haaaaate living with him. Mainly bc he tries to act like my father and bullies me into deciding on what he thinks best. One Im an adult I can decide for myself. The only reason I let him decide for me somtimes is bc Im to tired and exhausted to even process things, otherwise he's defenitely NOT having any say so now. I will eat his face off or maybe those vocal chords soo he cant yell and feels helpless like me. fhecker deserves iiiit! Sorry He has taken somthing extremely precious from me and now I really cant pursue that bc He has made me see it through:(I will never be good enough eye. Although I must use this quote now,( Some people are born for greatness, Others have greatness thrust upon them). So maybe somthing in my life will hopefully make me pursue that thing that was extremely precious to me.
Also...thanks for pointing that edit thing out to me. I would of done that if I wasn't tired and practically shaking myself to death. also my bro bought a funky keyboard for this computer, and I really am quite not used to it yet.
Also is labeling fire under natural disaster the proper term? I would thinks so bc Forest Fires occur in nature, so in my mind it falls under the natural disaster category.
Thanks again for your support. I truly appreciate it. I am glad that you dont have to deal with bipolar people. They are fhecking scary and quite un-bearable at times. I am also glad that you havn't experieced a fire that has damaged most of your items that have extreme value. It's verrry verrry traumatic.

All is Askew, In their Rotted point of view~by Me.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by countessametallic.

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #30083 by countessametallic
~@ Morgana~
Thank you for sharing your experience and posting upon this jumble of stress,Trauma and utter devestation. I really dont adjust to change that well, and neither does my body. It is strictly nocturnal, so when I push it to stay awake I start to shake and than my mind starts to become rather not so sharp.
I think I would prefer an earthquak to a fire. If the earth quake is just a tiny one that is.
I Have been woken up by the aftershocks of some earthquake that was in a few states over. The noise sounded rather mechanical. I jolted out of bed a bit looked around a bit than said wtf was that!? Oh and thanks for the rude awakening! jk jk I probably thought that though. >.<

Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by countessametallic.

More
13 years 3 months ago #30084 by Envy
I was thinking that - I wouldn't consider fires such as housefires natural as it was started by something either man-made or by man. Everything on this thread seemed more of a..General disaster thread? :huh: *Shrug* I don't know.

:P Hmm..Being Chinese or having a bipolar sibling. I'd actually rather the bipolar sibling - Mainly because a lot of my friends have bipolar so I'm quite used to it, and I'd much rather not have all of the Chinese-culture-inheritence-problems-crap being burdened onto me, along with the other downsides of Chinese genes and the Western world.

But each to their own.

More
13 years 3 months ago #30085 by countessametallic
~@ Black_Mangolia~

I truly appreciate your post and input. :)
I wouldn't bode so well if I experienced flooding. I'm a terrible swimmer. I have been close to drowning practically more than my fare share of times. First time was when I was four. I was curious about the ocean and was in a skinny little phillipino boat and kinda just jumped in. It was kinda beautiful yet somewhat scary bc I could see the clear coral bottom and I was rather freaked easily about such things as dark shadowy areas under water and the likes. Yeah Im not gonna think of going through the experience of a flood. T_T well at least your items dry. Except if it's anything like the new orleans flooding that had chemicals and fecal matter and dead things in the water. Well than your things are vastly contaminated and FIFA(or whatever special natural disaster relief protocol team George W. Bush called are assjacks.) Actually maybe it was just George w. bush who was the assjack. Its's been a couple years since I watched the hurricane katrina events over the news. I was pretty pissed about that bc now the bayous are pretty damaged and I wanted to experience it sometime in my life and now it's really not gonna be the same. Oh how I wish I was on one of those surveying crews so I could point out that the levee was old and dilapidated and no one would have to go through such grief.

More
13 years 3 months ago #30089 by countessametallic
~@ Nwbevk~

Thanks truly appreciate the sharing of your natural disaster experiences.

I love the flurry fluffy snow storms. Those are just sooo gracefully majestically gorgeous. I could watch the snow fall for day. Actually maybe a couple hours with my Attention Span. Ice storms wouldn't be so nice however. Those would be kinda like having the frozen depth of hell on your front doorstep causing all sorts of chaos. I'm glad that you havn't experienced anything like a fire. I have nightmares about fire and I jolt myself awake alot now. It's kind of annoying. I really wish I went with my intuition bc a couple weeks before I had this sense of dread that this was going to happen, but I shook it off like it was nothing. I actually truly wish I was awake before it happened so I could of saved alot more of things that have extreme sentimental value and not have to break down into trauma victim episodes. I'm just lucky my mom has good insurance except my bro had her hire and insurance adjuster and apparently the insurance people are trying to jewb/con us out of alot. I absolutely hate Injustice and frankly think we almost lost our house. the damage is that extensive. So in turn they should give us generosity checks of like 5,000-10,000 to re-build our lives&re-place alot of our expensive personal items. Mainly bc I'm reaaallly old school and Absolutely hate the new Ipods&kindles bc you dont have the personal booklet with the cover art in your hands which in itself is like a grande piece of artwork, and My family and I have so much to re-place it's hard to keep track of everything. I'm still remembering items that I had that probably got trashed because it was too extensively damaged by the fire. When I get my own place I think I'm gonna have the basement of the place turned into a Fireproof,Waterproof or Anything proof Safe area and Put all my precious sentimental things down there and have it designed as aden or somthing. Actually probably turn it into a bedroom/Den/Kitchen living quarters area. :D so if anything bad happens. I am safe 24/7 and dont have to make narrow escapes.

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds