Show Navigation Menu

Have u ever experienced natural/General disaster?

More
13 years 3 months ago #30091 by countessametallic
@ ENVY~
well I'm in general not good with coping with assholes and people that yell bc I have had some abusive asshole stepdads and frankly I have had enough with things like that. I believe Humans are fully capable of NOT being neanderthals and NOT yelling like some Howler monkey with rabies. Your extremely right about the Each to their own thing. We should trade places! Actually I'm really horrid with financial things and would probably just sit in a corner and rock back and forth bc of the stress and my overwhelmedness reaching it's limits. Thanks again for your response! As I said I will just eat my brothers vocal chords out next time he yells/attacks me over somthing minisuclar. Its not hard to do. Plus That would relieve the world of a degenerative yelling abusive asshole. >.<

All is Askew, In their Rotted point of view~by Me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #30092 by countessametallic
~@ Madam_Mim~
Wow, Now that was a close call. At least It didn't turn into anything worse. Did you have nightmares about plane disasters after it though?

All is Askew, In their Rotted point of view~by Me.

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #34758 by StephenG
ummmmmmm.....

does getting hit by an suv count?

Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by StephenG.

More
12 years 8 months ago #34760 by Envy
Ouch!

When they stick metal inside you - Does it stay there forever or do they remove it eventually? :blink:

More
12 years 8 months ago #34766 by StephenG
mine will be there permanetly...
:huh:
what i wanna know how they get metal into the bone.
wouldn't that damage the marrow??

i'll put the one of my hip/waistline region up when i can get a copy...
my pelvis looks like it is wrapped in wire....
:ohmy:

More
12 years 8 months ago #34853 by Morgana
Getting hit by an SUV definitely counts as a disaster! That x-ray proves it... although if I were you, I don't think I'd want to know they did it. As long as everything works, that would be good enough for me.

Time to create page: 0.309 seconds