Show Navigation Menu

What REALLY annoys you?

More
13 years 3 months ago #29920 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: What REALLY annoys you?
black_magnolia wrote:

nwbevk wrote:

Today reminded me of another thing. Does anyone else have the problem of waiting to get something, no matter what your reason for waiting is, and when you finally go with intentions to get said something, it's gone? Happens to me almost every time. Sometimes I wait cause I just don't have enough money, or I do but don't want to make myself broke right away, or maybe a Christmas or Birthday are comming up and I don't want to buy it incase someone already did for me. Then I decide to go for it, and the item isn't there any more, and no one else picked one up for me either. *sigh* While it does save me from spending the money on it, I still get majorly annoyed. Missed out on two items today. Grrrr.

Oh, I know how you feel! I also get annoyed when I miss out on something that I wanted to buy, but mostly that happens to me when I get overbid on ebay or I miss an auction or something. I usually try to keep away from shops just not to get tempted into buying something... :blush:

Yes! The same with me! That reaaaally infuriates me. Especially when I'm shopping online, I catch things I like, so I bookmark them..I go back to the bookmarks and *bam*. Out of stock or out of stock of my size.

As for eBay. Well. Usually I don't find things I desperately love, but once in a while..There are a few mishaps where I miss things I was intent on getting. :( I usually take measures to ensure I won't miss things I really want now, though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29934 by Kuroboshi
Poor grammar.

I have a lot of language-based annoyances yet I forgot about this one. I don't mind simple things like missing out a few commas or such, something you wouldn't probably notice unless you really looked.

What annoys me are excessively long sentences that use \"and\", \"but\" etc... several times. Though the worst is huge blocks of text. I find it difficult to read them without getting lost if they don't have some kind of break and if I get lost in them, it takes too long to find my place.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29936 by Madam_Mim
Reporters and paparazzi photographer, who will do anything to sell a story, whether it is true or false, thereby exploiting others' grief and misfortune.
Bigots and people who slander others and scheming people, who only want to create discord among others :angry:

And YES bad commercials :S

More
13 years 3 months ago #29978 by Prissy
Replied by Prissy on topic Re: What REALLY annoys you?
what really annoys me is that there can never be peace in this world. theres always violence against people,poor innocent animals and small creatures. i can be very mean, but i have a soft weak heart and cant tolerate violence, although i have been violent before but regret it. i cant control my temper sometimes, i try but if someone gets into my bussiness i get pissed off. theres a limit of how much bs i can take,i am human you know

ZOSO

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #30020 by StephenG
losing things i bid for on eBay buy one bid; especially if it's only like a 5 cent difference!!!
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by StephenG.

More
13 years 3 months ago #30050 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re: What REALLY annoys you?
People who are rude on the phone! I have to answer the phone in a certain way for work (company name, followed by my name), which only takes a few seconds, but I've lost track of the number of people who have cut me off mid-way through. But what annoys me even more than that, is people who just hang up without saying good-bye. Is it really taking that much out of you to be polite?!

Time to create page: 0.282 seconds