Show Navigation Menu

Brand Awareness

More
14 years 8 months ago #3010 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Brand Awareness
Ya'll- I am like many of you that when you like something you buy it and wear it. Few of these are from Hong Kong and strange clothes. I love them. The watch is actually Fossil, but as you can see if you have Microsoft office, that it is a chain mail watch.

I love to wear weird stuff that is comfortable despite how old I am.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #3019 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Brand Awareness
I envy that some of you can make or even just alter clothes, it would make it so much easier to look the way you want.

More
14 years 8 months ago #3035 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Brand Awareness
I can make clothes, but it takes so much time. I wish I had more time, but I always seem to be too busy to shop for fabric, and then take time to sew. I am very slow at sewing, but I guess like with anything, if I made a little time for it I would get faster. And there are some things I don't think I will ever do well, like jackets. But I can crochet, so I make a lot of hats, scarves, and shawls.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 8 months ago #3043 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Brand Awareness
I'd love to make my own clothes - I never find something I really love in stores, and when I find something that's close to it, it always too expencive, both for my wallet and the piece itself.

I'm not good at sewing, as I never do it. Tried once, or twice (and a few times in school) but there are so much else I want to do! So much I wish I could do... And I'm easily distracted - meaning, if something's hard, I probably wont do it, if I don't plan it in a lot earlier and force myself to it. And it doesn't matter if it's fun or not... too bad.

Hopefully I could, sometime, ask for help and learn how to sew properly - all the tricks and tips and so on. It would be real nice.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 8 months ago #3063 by anastasia13
CorpseQueen

It takes patience and time, maybe that is what frustrates you.... a pattern isnt hard or adding stuff to clothes you have. Slow down and try with some ribbons, buttons, or charms to change up a sweater that is boring. Weave in the ribbon through the wrists. Then change all the buttons out to ones you can still use, but are all different and strange. Add some charms to the corners of the collar and voila, there is a new unique sweater that is just as different as you and not mainstream. My mother, yes I am 30 and talk to my mom, but she says she thinks what I like is stupid. Thats her opinion, but I love being different and totally not mainstream.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 8 months ago #3064 by anastasia13
I just got my new Alchemy Gothic necklace....I love it, the Morifera Cross. I want to get the Ezekiel skeleton bracelet or the cool cross ear cuff.

Anastasia

Time to create page: 0.266 seconds