Show Navigation Menu

Brand Awareness

More
14 years 8 months ago #3097 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Brand Awareness
I do have a few ideas I got just a few days ago, and actually know how to do them - wont be the least hard, when I find some leather, and I know where they sell such... cheap, even. Hopefully I can try the idea later this week.
And sewing, that should be no problem if I just get started - got a real good and expencive machine at home.
But, need to start small :blush: Got a little too much school on my mind atm tho...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #3128 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Brand Awareness
For the moment and funds providing for the lovely nights @ the Goth/ Industrial nights:

www.shrinestore.com
www.retroscopefashions.com
www.demonia.co.uk

and everyday wear is the nearest goodwill or thrift store( Black garments only of coarse) and www.gussetclothing.com (jeans black) or Leather then for shoes www.drmartens.com

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #3148 by nocturnal-pet
Replied by nocturnal-pet on topic Re:Brand Awareness
I have Sinister, Aderlass, Queen of Darkness, Living Dead Souls... and something else. Never really did look at the brand when purchasing them. What matters to me more is how they look and what type of material/fabric they are made of.
I have also many high-heels and platforms from demonia (and from other brands of pleaserusa). Too many probably... But this is because I love long skirts and since I am not very tall I simply must wear high heels (to prevent myself from stumbling with my skirt). Besides I am addicted to high-heels, even at the moment I don't know how many I exactly have. :lol:
I also like (and have) Kreepsville666's -t shirts and jewelry. I know it's more of a psychobilly(?) brand. But I like some of their products. :)
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by nocturnal-pet.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #19049 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:Brand Awareness
I'm in the non-brand group as well..likes it i buys it . I preferred Alchemy's shirts before they began adapting the more modern designs (skinny fit,off center designs,etc)
about the only brand shopping i do is for jeans (WRANGLERS ,baby!)

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #19053 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Brand Awareness
I'm like Aftermidnight and others that don't look at brands. I do have some Doc's, Sanuk, Tripp, and then whatever I like that I find. I found a Lip Service shirt I love and Z Caviricci shorts, Old Navy pants. Either way whatever is inexpensive and fits that I like. That's pretty much what most people tend to lean toward price, size, and comfort.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #19058 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Brand Awareness
If I like it, I buy it, I don't care what brand it is. I will shop for shirts at Target or Macy's. Don't care, if it is something I like. But I do like my long skirts. I have a bunch of shorter skirts too, but they have to be the right fit for me. I like Victorian clothing, and it isn't always easy to find, but ruffles seem to be in right now, so I have been having some good luck at the major shops. And some luck at the little shops with great deals.

There are a few ladies at my daughter's school who always come check me out to see what I am wearing. They know I will always look odd, but they seem to admire it rather than just laugh or shake their heads.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.263 seconds