Show Navigation Menu

Brand Awareness

More
14 years 8 months ago #2950 by vampirelycanthrope13
Apart from alchemy gothic obviously, what other brands do you like?

Also do you have any wierd and funky items of clothing that you have purchased and like to wear?

For example I have two different Raven tail coats that I love wearing around town regularly, and often get me looks of interest or compliments from other people.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2964 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Brand Awareness
Bonjour brothers & sisters members of TOOA,

N.B.C. products, Sinister, Queen of darkness, Demonia, Shesterfiel Combat shoes,and many others but i dont ave her names

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2970 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Brand Awareness
At risk of sounding cliched, I don't really look at brands when I buy clothes. If I see a cool top or whatever I'll just get it. But, I might be more disposed to getting something if I have heard of the brand...
When it comes to ornaments and decor though I do like Nemesis Now, since their stuff is gorgeous and I can get it quite easily. I have an amazing coffin shaped chest/box thing by NN which is my favourite.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2975 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Brand Awareness
I'm the same Midnight - just looking at the clothes. It being Alchemy is great, but only because I love the thing - I wouldn't buy anything I didn't like, despite the brand.

Never understood the value of brands... once got a pair of jeans, buy a real expencive brand, but I didn't like them, so I gave them away to another one. Who cut them up before realizing the brand... a bit ironic, I believe. But I never get anything for the brand, only because the looks and match with me. But as with books, some authors I buy every book I can get; and that's because they're good writers :silly:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 8 months ago #2981 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:Brand Awareness
Another jewelry brand that I like is Marche Noir, but mainly for their piercing jewelry. (They make some really cool captive-bead rings and barbells with skulls for beads/finials).

For clothes, I really don't have any \"favorite\" brands; Lip Service sometimes makes some cool-looking clothes, but for the most part, I either wear vintage clothes or make my own clothes.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2995 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Brand Awareness
I don't really go out looking to find specific brands but I do have a lot of stuff by Shrine and Dead Threads in my closet. As for random, beloved pieces of clothing . . . I have a tophat that I keep adding to so it's ever an evolving piece of art. I love it!

Time to create page: 0.262 seconds