Show Navigation Menu

Most cherished memories?

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #29451 by Envy
Was thinking over happy things for some reason (I must be going delirious with the lack of sleep) but anyway, I got onto thinking about the happiest moments in my short lifetime, and it gave me a humbling feeling, so I was wondering - What are all of your most cherished memories?

They can be any memory, big or small, as long as they mean something to you.

The memories I thought of, which were most valuable to me (in no particular order), would be:

1. Spending time with my US aunties and their dogs. Particularly Chance and Rena..I love those two.
2. Climbing Mt. Snowdon and reaching the top..And then linking arms with my mum and running the whole way back down without stopping.
3. Getting good exam results the first time I had a load of major exams.
4. Holding hands with my childhood love for the first time. We were lying in the grass in a woodland on a sunny day, hehe. I was..13 ish.
5. Laying bare with a particular partner in bed, and just talking in the dark.

What about you guys? I realise mine are pretty personal, but hey. I don't care - I'm pretty much anonymous. :woohoo: Obviously, if any of your stuff posted is personal, make sure it's not related to any security questions you have on the internet. Never know who's out there.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Envy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #30452 by StephenG
off the top of my head ; my most cherished memories are from the times I got to spend with my daughter, especially the first night I brought her home...

...Daddy misses you Chloe
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by StephenG.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30468 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Most cherished memories?
StephenG wrote:

off the top of my head ; my most cherished memories are from the times I got to spend with my daughter, especially the first night I brought her home...

Aww..That's so sweet! Do you get long for paternity leave over where you live?

More
13 years 2 months ago #30490 by black_magnolia
StephenG wrote:

I'm sorry Stephen! :( I remember you said your ex doesn't let you see your daughter, did something change in the mean time?

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30499 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Most cherished memories?
black_magnolia wrote:

StephenG wrote:

I'm sorry Stephen! :( I remember you said your ex doesn't let you see your daughter, did something change in the mean time?

Ah..I didn't know that.

In that case - Same question as Magnolia. Aren't there custody laws requiring shared parenting etc.?

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #30514 by StephenG
to: BLACK MAGNOLIA & ENVY

thank you, gentle ladies for your kind sympathies

Since i first talked about it, there has been NO contact whatsoever; as the last judge believed her stories of threats,violence,prostitutes,drugs,child neglect,the POSSIBILITY that i might be into the occult since I wear black & have a collection skulls, and...my personal favorite... child molestation
...so my rights as a parent have been revoked
<yet for some reason, my money is good enough to be around them>

I HAD been working on trying to save up to get myself a REAL attorney before the night of November 27,2009.

which, if you remember,is the night I rode an suv...front grill first...
needless to say, the last year+ has been focused on healing my body
...which has destroyed any savings I had.

but I do have hope.
I do have faith.
I do have family.
and, I do have support and well-wishes from my friends (like you two)
<I hope you don't mind that I consider you two to be friends; at least on the acquaintance level>

Thank you both again...
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by StephenG. Reason: 4got about my occult accusations

Time to create page: 0.277 seconds