Show Navigation Menu

New Year 2011

More
13 years 3 months ago #29237 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re: New Year 2011
Happy New year's eve everyone. turning 24 today. yep its my birthday and got nothing to do. mom is working and dad at the doctor's getting a check up. hope everyone else is having a good day and hope everyone will start the year out good and doing something they love with those they love

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29239 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: New Year 2011
necie1286 wrote:

Happy New year's eve everyone. turning 24 today. yep its my birthday and got nothing to do. mom is working and dad at the doctor's getting a check up. hope everyone else is having a good day and hope everyone will start the year out good and doing something they love with those they love

Happy birthday!

More
13 years 3 months ago #29243 by Darkone
Replied by Darkone on topic Re: New Year 2011
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NECIE!!!! And Happy new year to all. I hope that this one is better than the last. I personally will be drinking my heart out and enjoying whatever entertainment that comes my way. This past year wasn't that great, so my drunk self will pray to the dark night, as the midnight hour hits, for an easier, less painful new year. So, may that same dark night bless all of you as well.

In the night the darkness falls, yet we should fear not the night. Nay, we must fear the dark. For within the dark the stranger things lie in wait. The darker things. The dark ones.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29245 by nwbevk
Replied by nwbevk on topic Re: New Year 2011
Happy Birthday necie!

Happy New Year Everyone!! Stay safe.

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #29247 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: New Year 2011
Happy belated (here it's the 1st already) birthday Necie! :silly:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

& a Happy Birthday to Morgana and any other member that is celebrating today on the 1st with us! ;)

:laugh:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29254 by Prissy
Replied by Prissy on topic Re: New Year 2011
I'm at home with my man and my family theres no need to get carried away on this special day. It's better to be safe than sorry. I would like to wish everyone a wonderful new year and may god bless you all always!!! Be safe dont drink and drive. I'd rather get wasted at home than anywhere else its safer

ZOSO

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds