Show Navigation Menu

New Year 2011

More
13 years 3 months ago #29209 by black_magnolia
New Year 2011 was created by black_magnolia
What are you doing on New Year's eve? Do you have any new year resolutions?

Personally, I think I'll be staying at home with my textbooks and studying for my exam. :S
Resolutions... hmmm... I'm already on a diet, so it would be great if sometime next year I'll reach my weight goal. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29211 by ondespumeggianti
Replied by ondespumeggianti on topic Re: New Year 2011
i'll go to Venice to see fireworks!!:)

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #29222 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: New Year 2011
New year's eve? I've dragged my economics tutor into having a nerdy afternoon with me by arranging a tutoring session. Haha.

Hm. New year's resolution for me - Stop being distracted, lose my social life and get on with more work this year, because if I don't make it, that's my university place down the pan.

Oh and of course - Lose weight.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Envy.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29224 by nwbevk
Replied by nwbevk on topic Re: New Year 2011
One way or another I will not be at home, just depends which party. Most likely the closest one, since for the last 5 years or so it insists on freezing rain on New Years. Drinking and traveling is a bad idea as it is, but add icey roads and there's a whole new list of reasons not to be out, drinking or not. Thankfully friend holding the local party already offered to come get me with his 4 wheel drive truck so I don't have to fish tail in my car.
As for a resolution, nothing I'm not already tring to do. Want to be toned up and in overall better shape for spring. Also want to remove some debts and stress from my life. So far things look like they're going in that general direction. Here's to next year being bettere than this one was.

Hope everyone has a fun, safe turn of the year and that the next year is good to you.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29229 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re: New Year 2011
New Year's eve?

My cousin's birthday so likely I'll be heading down to my grandparents' house. I'll need to take something to read.

I probably won't do anything for New Year's, might contact some people and see what's happening about something but I'll probably stay in.

As for a resolution, probably to get everything sorted out regarding the future, almost there but I want to be positive.

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #29233 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: New Year 2011
I see that people are repeating the same question (New Year's eve?), so yeah, I couldn't really come up with a better way about asking what you're going to do in regards to welcoming the new year etc. but I figured it's plain simple about what could the topic be having in mind the current time of year. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by black_magnolia.

Time to create page: 0.330 seconds