Show Navigation Menu

Getting older.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26406 by ondespumeggianti
Replied by ondespumeggianti on topic Re: Getting older.
i don't fear getting older..it's normal, we aren't immortals!xD
so it's normal changing and grow, becoming older!U.U

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26429 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Getting older.
:blink: Wow. Maybe I'm just going through a fear stage. I'm surprised at how everyone's so at-ease with getting older.

I guess..I don't really want to get a job, have responsibilities, feel pressured into being an 'adult' in the big wide world yet. Feels like I've..Uhh..Not quite had my fill of being a teen. :unsure:

More
13 years 6 months ago #26776 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re: Getting older.
I have never had a fear of getting older, just biding time really and death dreams and wars, lost love and loneliness aging is the easy part...though one had said earlier about smoking and drinking.. I have been doing it so long and have not had an issue...If it is my time to go at an early age or years from now at least I am enjoying my cloves and Merlot now. Each thing in this world affects each other differently \"We are not the same\" thank fricking god...

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

Time to create page: 0.299 seconds