Show Navigation Menu

Favourite advert?

More
13 years 8 months ago #24432 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Favourite advert?
Haha! I was wondering when one of those would come up.

:P I thought of a funny advert..Sex olympics or something by 'Trojan' condoms..But I thought it may bit a bit risque to put up!

My little brother reminded me of these this morning though:

That second one makes me seriously laugh..I don't think they have Lynx in the US though, so US residents may not understand it?

..I think it's called 'Axe' in the US..I don't know. 'Axe' has similar packaging.

Why do companies even change the names of the same product in different countries? :angry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24438 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re:Favourite advert?
Randomly remembered another ad, not as amusing as some, but I quite like it.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24439 by Envy
:P That one was loved by a lot..But it does remind me of one of Cadbury's more creepy adverts.

Absolutely hated this one!

But my brother can do that eyebrow thing.

Randomly remembered this one, which I loved. It's just interesting to watch as I have a bit of a fascination with Venetian masquerades etc.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24452 by ondespumeggianti
God..=.=''
some adverts haven't good taste..XD

lol, i found it even in english!!!:D

More
13 years 8 months ago #24473 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Favourite advert?
I like the first Irn Bru one, with the kids peeking in the bathroom window. The German Coast Guard one is funny as well.

I don't see too many ads on TV, since my husband usually channel surfs during commercial breaks. And if he doesn't bother for some reason, I don't seem to pay much attention to the ads anyway.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24476 by Envy
Haha, that farting squirrel one - Oh dear! :woohoo: Well..It'd be memorable at least huh? Toilet humour seems to catch most people out one time or another.

Time to create page: 0.304 seconds