Show Navigation Menu

What is something rare that you possess?

More
13 years 9 months ago #23657 by Morgana
Mr.Obsidian wrote:

Nice car and 13 years is awsome. The longest I have kept a cars is 5 years. Of course, my 2003 hyundai sonata I have had for 6 years. :)

Thanks... although it's actually 14 years, now that I really think about it. Time flies, as they say...

I do have another vehicle for a daily driver, so the Chevy only goes out for joy rides in nice weather... no heavy traffic, snow, road salt, etc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23658 by Thurysaz
I had a van Dodge: Tradesman B300 of 1976 ... :P

Mes hommages.

T.

More
13 years 8 months ago #23685 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I have a biology book that is over 100 years old.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 8 months ago #23687 by Malkie
Hello world

I posess a one of a kind thing, My being.

But if its ,mere objects.. I have archaeons sword.. I have a horus heresy leather bound boxed book, only 100 in existance.... I have many philosophy books, dating back from 1900 til 1950....

I have alot of collectables but none to rare bar the ones mentioned above haha

More
13 years 8 months ago #23693 by SkieShauphen
I suppose I'm a good artist. I sketch with a pencil well and I'm good with pastel as well as sculpting several mediums of materials. I also own a few CD's which were each one of the first 30 to be sold in the world. I'm quite proud of them seeing as they are worth around $54 each. I also own an autographed concert ticket by Peter Steel. It wasn't worth much at first but prices are going up since his death.

Meaning comes from within.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #25356 by Envy
:woohoo: This is going to be quite random, but I discovered a toy I was given as a gift 7 years ago or so is now worth tons. Haha. It's basically a plastic book with 52 cards inside.

^ Image I found online, but now, even 7-8 years on, I still recall that was the exact packaging it came in.

I used to be a huge Cardcaptors fan..As it was one of the few anime series that made it over to the West side..I found an eBay listing for it today where the current bid is at $36 USD not including postage, plus the item is missing some cards whereas my item is complete and in mint condition..There are listings on the internet, all out of stock, where the item is priced at $44-$64 USD..

^.^ I did a bit more research and found paper-boxed copies of cards for $15-16 USD..But it wasn't official merchandise nor in a hardwearing plastic book like the item I have.

*Glee*
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Envy.

Time to create page: 0.276 seconds