Show Navigation Menu

What is something rare that you possess?

More
13 years 5 months ago #27488 by metaller
well... I really have a lot of stuff that is totally common or valueless... but I even have the complete trilogy of hell purgatory and paradise of Dante Alighieri, three volumes originally bought by my young grand grand father. actually the volumes have more than a century and are still perfecly intact... (and they are in original language obviously)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27490 by King Pete
i think the rarest things i have are a signed dead by april album, and the original, big box version of diablo for pc. The diablo game doesn't have as much value though, cos i bought it second hand, missing the box. only cost 81p though so I can't complain really :woohoo:

More
13 years 5 months ago #27499 by Envy
metaller wrote:

hey man.. are you following me??? :unsure: :silly: :silly:

Uhh..I think that could've been said over PM.

Anyway..Would one-of-a-kind pieces of clothing count as rare? I was going through my wardrobe and clearing out some stuff the other day, and I came across a lot of stuff that people have made for me over the years..Hehe..Good memories. Scarves, corsetted gloves, hats..^.^

I was thinking of getting a dress made for me, for my birthday..But when I think about it..I have no idea what kind of design I'd want, so I'm better off leaving it for now..

More
13 years 5 months ago #27503 by Draig13
Hmm, I once met James Gurney (author and artist of Dinotopia) who drew something for me and then signed it, that was pretty cool.

In terms of abilities I'm a very good listener which seems to be a quality that is becoming increasingly rare these days.

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #27505 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

metaller wrote:

hey man.. are you following me??? :unsure: :silly: :silly:

Uhh..I think that could've been said over PM.

Anyway..Would one-of-a-kind pieces of clothing count as rare? I was going through my wardrobe and clearing out some stuff the other day, and I came across a lot of stuff that people have made for me over the years..Hehe..Good memories. Scarves, corsetted gloves, hats..^.^

I was thinking of getting a dress made for me, for my birthday..But when I think about it..I have no idea what kind of design I'd want, so I'm better off leaving it for now..

That should have gone over pm therefore I've already deleted that post. (I didn't know that Envy quoted it before I could click delete. :silly:)

metaller, keep it on topic, otherwise there is pm for chatting with other members.

Mr. Obsidian wrote: in the first post

It could be a physical skill, material object or even spiritual.

So you can really mention anything that you think is rare for you...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #27510 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Mr. Obsidian wrote: in the first post

It could be a physical skill, material object or even spiritual.

So you can really mention anything that you think is rare in for you...

Oh right..In that case, I count some of my items of clothing as rare, as they were made by my loving friends and family. :silly:

Some are pretty typical items..Jumpers, blankets, scarves made by my mother dearest :P , but some items were made by friends, and that really means something to me, because effort went into it and..I guess it's just very unexpected in this day and age for a friend to make something for you.
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Envy.

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds