Show Navigation Menu

What is something rare that you possess?

More
13 years 9 months ago #23635 by Mr.Obsidian
It could be a physical skill, material object or even spiritual. I would say that mine would be that I tend to attract the obscure. That goes from people, items and events. So, hit me with your rarities.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23637 by gothic-grace
I am uncommonly good at being clumsy :(
But some people say I'm good at drawing
I also own a first edition, signed copy of \"the magicians apprentice\" of which only a few hundred were distributed worldwide, I also own a signed piece of artwork by Alan Lee featuring Frodo, sam and gollum by the black gate of Mordor :)
Attachments:

More
13 years 9 months ago #23639 by Thurysaz
Bonjour brother Mr.Obsidian,

I will perhaps surprise you, but this ability to draw the shade is actually quite positive. Because people full of life and positive energy attracts those who would obscure the feed. What you should do is have it in good conscience and protect themselves.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23645 by Mr.Obsidian
That is true. Me and my brothers had a discussion about this, except we used the example of atoms and electrons. :)

More
13 years 9 months ago #23654 by Morgana
My gut-instinct reply to this question is... my car. It's a 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu, in pretty much original stock condition. Yes, there are lots of Chevelles from that era still on the road, but most of them are the SS model, or have been heavily modified. I haven't ever seen another one around exactly like mine, and I've had it for 13 years and driven it from one side of Canada (almost) to the other. So I'd say it's pretty rare...

More
13 years 9 months ago #23656 by Mr.Obsidian
Nice car and 13 years is awsome. The longest I have kept a cars is 5 years. Of course, my 2003 hyundai sonata I have had for 6 years. :)

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds