Show Navigation Menu

Have you ever visited _________?

More
13 years 9 months ago #23583 by Morgana
I did go to Scotland once, about 10 years ago. We flew into Glasgow and spent one night there, then got a bus to where we were staying in Wales. Didn't get to see much of the city, but the countryside on the bus trip was beautiful. Someday I'll get back there to really explore... and I think the weather would suit me as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #23714 by Envy
Well. Just got back from Alaska. It's definately something to see. Especially the sled dog summer camps. We got to play with the puppy sled dogs, teehee! They're incredibly strong and yet so small. The big dogs could pull 8 people with no effort whatsoever - The thing they were pulling us in (a modified old car which resembled a kind of..Metal carriage) had to have several brakes and a block in front of the wheels to prevent the dogs from running off on their own whenever we stopped.

I think I definately want to go back to Glacier Bay when I'm older, but the whole survival skills thing would probably elude me and prevent me from going. It is a beautiful place though.

For the now, I have my heart set on climbing Ben Nevis sometime. 'Tis just a bit taller than Snowdon.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24338 by ondespumeggianti
no, i didn't wisit Scotland, but London!:D
it's really nice!!:D
i feel home in London!:DD
i would like to visit Finland one day!:D
Alaska?!wow!!!:)

More
13 years 8 months ago #24358 by Envy
:P How intriguing. I actually deteste London apart from Camden Town. I really dislike cities..The one I live in is literally 20 minutes away from rurality so it's not too bad.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24383 by ondespumeggianti
lol
well, in Camden in one week i retuned 2 times, it was so nice (and i had to buy something..:D)
Finland isn't so much chaotic as London i think!:D
ooh, so you're in a calm place!:D
i'm too in a little place, 5km from the centre..
it's not still city..

More
13 years 8 months ago #24401 by Envy
ondespumeggianti wrote:

lol
well, in Camden in one week i retuned 2 times, it was so nice (and i had to buy something..:D)
Finland isn't so much chaotic as London i think!:D
ooh, so you're in a calm place!:D
i'm too in a little place, 5km from the centre..
it's not still city..

What's it like in Finland? Is it rainy? Snowy?

:P Yes, London is very crowded. Not my favourite place in the world.

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds