Show Navigation Menu

Have you ever visited _________?

More
13 years 8 months ago #24596 by ondespumeggianti
Envy wrote:

ondespumeggianti wrote:

lol
well, in Camden in one week i retuned 2 times, it was so nice (and i had to buy something..:D)
Finland isn't so much chaotic as London i think!:D
ooh, so you're in a calm place!:D
i'm too in a little place, 5km from the centre..
it's not still city..

What's it like in Finland? Is it rainy? Snowy?

:P Yes, London is very crowded. Not my favourite place in the world.

lol
i live in Italy, in the north (Udine)
here, in Italy today is cloudy, but there is the sun a lot of time!!!:D
not so much rain in summer!;D
i said previously that i would like to visit Finland!!!;DD..i don't live in Finland!;DD
ahahhaha
no, i think that in Finland it's quite hot!;D
but no so much clouds like in England!!:D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #24830 by Envy
Oops, my mistake! :blush:

I wanted to start a 'holiday pictures' thread, but I figured that might just take up too much space, so I decided I'd just post a few key photos from my holidays which I liked, and shrink them down a bit. :P

My favourite pictures from Wales. These were around and about Llanberis and Mt. Snowdon, if you ever want to go:

Warning: Spoiler!

And my favourite pictures from my cruise in Alaska, which travelled from Seattle through to: Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan (Alaska) and Victoria (Canada):

Warning: Spoiler!

Hope they didn't take up too much space..I could shrink them down a bit more if need be.

The sea at night was just..Incredible to look at whilst on the cruise. The waves and waters looked so surreal and ominous. Wasn't able to take a picture because it was too dark for my camera.
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Envy.

More
13 years 7 months ago #24853 by ondespumeggianti
wooooooow, really amazing those pictures!!!XD
no problem, i didn't explain my self..XD

More
13 years 7 months ago #25233 by Envy
I was shown these two lists recently:

www.cracked.com/article_18686_the-7-most...g-museums-earth.html

www.cracked.com/article/181_the-6-creepiest-places-earth_p1

I was wondering if anyone here has ever visited any of the places on those lists?

I'm very curious, especially about the Sedlec Ossuary, Museo De Las Momias and Aokigahara Forest.

More
13 years 7 months ago #25238 by Morgana
I've never been to any of those places, but I've seen TV shows about a few of them... The Mutter Museum and The Winchester House for sure. The Sedlec Ossuary seems vaguely familiar as well.

But I think the creepiest one of all is the Menstruation Museum... it's in some guy's basement?! That's just weird!

More
13 years 7 months ago #25264 by Envy
Morgana wrote:

I've never been to any of those places, but I've seen TV shows about a few of them... The Mutter Museum and The Winchester House for sure. The Sedlec Ossuary seems vaguely familiar as well.

But I think the creepiest one of all is the Menstruation Museum... it's in some guy's basement?! That's just weird!

Agreed. Especially as the man only gives 'private tours'?

I think at the moment, I'm most intrigued about Aokigahara Forest..I've always loved forests, so..Very curious, especially about how I would personally feel inside that particular forest.

I've never felt anything other than comfort when inside forests, even when the trees are so thick that there's next to no light coming through.

Curiosity..Curiosity..

Time to create page: 0.314 seconds