Show Navigation Menu

What did you want to be?

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #23306 by gothic-grace
Hey
when i was around 5-7 i was intent on being a acheologist because i had an obsession with dinosaurs! Lol!
Then there was the phase where i was in love with \"The Lord of the Rings\" and i wanted to be an actress but i soon got over that. As i got older and started to think more logically about it, i thought about becoming a vet but i figured i just didnt have it in me to perform operations. Alas now I'm 17 and i dont have a clue what i want to do, but i think I'm sure about studying either astrophysics/cosmology/partical physics at university.... :)
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by gothic-grace.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23310 by black_magnolia
gothic-grace wrote:

Hey
when i was around 5-7 i was intent on being a acheologist because i had an obasession with dinosaurs! Lol!

This sounds so familiar. lol My friend had the same intent around that age, but the idea never let her go so she now studies palaeontology. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23314 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:What did you want to be?
black_magnolia wrote:

gothic-grace wrote:

Hey
when i was around 5-7 i was intent on being a acheologist because i had an obasession with dinosaurs! Lol!

This sounds so familiar. lol My friend had the same intent around that age, but the idea never let her go so she now studies palaeontology. :silly:

:P Strange. Now that I think about it, I do remember having a short archaeologist phase. Parents convinced me out of it though.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23316 by Kuroboshi
I never really thought of what I wanted to be until recently. When I was younger, I never thought about the future. At one point though, I had a sort of panic about being forgotten and having done nothing worth remembering but it passed.

However shortly after turning 17, I had a meeting with the careers adviser at school (everyone did) and she helped me figure out what I wanted to do in the future. I'm trying to get a career in the games industry, I want to do something in game design one day. :P I guess if that happens, I may just have my name recorded somewhere even though it may end up with nearly no-one knowing of me or being remembered but it'll still be there.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23318 by 6Black6Widow6
Well... I'm an Visual Arts studente, and I realy don't know what I'm going to do in the future.. And it cares me a lot... Nothing in Arts is safe... =| I'm scared... I had been thinking about that, and I think i'm going to do something like graphic designe or something.. I don't know yet... I love photography, graphic design, photo manipulation, traditional arts, but... In portugal it's too hard to survive doing arts stuff... It gives no money.. I'm woried. Well, i have 2 years to think about it. :pinch:

Save water, drink Blood. Save animals, kill people.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23320 by cemwerewolf
As far as careers go I recall wanting to be a teacher for a bit and then the idea of being a vet was present for a number of years. I gave up on that one when I realized that I don't have the emotional fortitude to deal with hopeless cases. Otherwire, I believe when I was quite little I wanted to be a wolf for awhile!

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds