Show Navigation Menu

What did you want to be?

More
13 years 9 months ago #23634 by Mr.Obsidian
I orginally wanted to be an archeologist, but then I found out how hard it is to make a living in that field. Then I decided that I wanted to make a career in writing my stories. But again, my dreams were crushed by the rocks below when I found out how hard it is to become a writer. So for a couple of years I had no idea what I wanted to be, but I kept hearing and dreaming of stories. The stories in my head basically haunted me, consuming my mind until I collected the pieces of my dreams of being a writer. So I came up with a plan to set up a foundation (financially) by choosing an interest of mine that I know I can make some kind of income with (Electronics & Computer knowledge). Get a degree in that field, find a better paying job than I have now and continue writing on the side. I just need the better paying job than I have now and then we shall see were my writing takes me. Who knows, my writing could possibly help me conquer this earth...

Now, my teenage dreams of becoming a batman like superhero were torn to shreds long ago. But still, one can dream...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.297 seconds