Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #34191 by black_magnolia
@ Venom84: See that 'select image file to attach' under the text box where you write your post? Click the \"choose...\" button, choose image from your pc and then click the [img] button to attach your image to your post. There is a 160 kb, 600x600 pixels limit to the picture size, so if your image is bigger it won't show up. Other option would be using the 4th boardcode from the right hand size and a link form the internet. Same way you can just copy and paste the internet link to your shoes. :) @ Envy: Here are the tops I found with some lace detail. Neither is really my taste, especially the blue one, but if I found the other two really cheap somewhere I'd probably buy them. :silly: [img]http://images.esellerpro.com/2569/I/207/8/deadpunkstop1.jpg[/img]

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34193 by Envy
Ooh. The black and white striped top is so cute. :P I'd probably buy that if it was cheap. Can't say I like the other two..

Had no idea Iron Fist did clothing like that.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34194 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Ooh. The black and white striped top is so cute. :P I'd probably buy that if it was cheap. Can't say I like the other two..

Had no idea Iron Fist did clothing like that.

They even do dresses! :woohoo: It just needs a lot of browsing the net to stumble over such items. :silly:

And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34198 by Prissy
:lol:oh, i went shopping for some clothes,jewelry,shoes, the usual,oh i also ordered some cool boots and an awesome purse :blush: and a few things for the bedroom,if you know what i mean
:blush:

ZOSO

More
12 years 9 months ago #34199 by black_magnolia
Prissy wrote:

:lol:oh, i went shopping for some clothes,jewelry,shoes, the usual,oh i also ordered some cool boots and an awesome purse :blush: and a few things for the bedroom,if you know what i mean
:blush:

haha I think I know what you mean. :P

Do you have some pictures for the boots and purse?

And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34211 by Venom84
So i was doing it right.. :silly:
My pics were just too large...
will have another try later on..
Thankyou.. :)

I'm going to live my life the best i can and how i want to, and if no one likes it i don't care..Lifes too short..xx

Time to create page: 0.438 seconds