Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #34171 by black_magnolia
Venom84 wrote:

have been naughty and bought some more shoes..
Treated myself to 2prs of iron fist shoes.. :)

:ohmy: PICTURES!!!! Please! ;)

I'm starting to get myself into an Iron Fist phase as it is. :silly: Although, just the clothing.

Just ordered this shirt becasue it was 50% off and I had a 10% off coupon code for the shop. :whistle:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34179 by Envy
:P Ooh. I think Iron Fist stuff is pretty, but I couldn't pull any of their stuff off - It just doesn't suit me at all and isn't my style. Doesn't mean I can't appreciate the aesthetics though. :silly:

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #34185 by black_magnolia
haha :P I know what you mean. I'm a bit fascinated by their stuff because they have established themselves as, what I'd call, a mainstream brand, but with quite an alternative design. At least that's what I see.
Here in Croatia their shoes are sold in very normal/mainstream shops and generally I don't see a lot of alternative people being aware of the brand here, quite the contrary in fact.

I like their aesthetics, but there are really just a couple of items I'd consider wearing. :silly:
I liked this shirt because of the nice colour contrast which makes the detail stand out nicely. I would never had bought it at full price, but with such a discount I thought I'd give it a go when they had my size. ;)
I saw a couple of Iron Fist tops with some lace detail, but can't find them in my size...

I sometimes don't feel like dressing up too much, so I rather opt for a simple t-shirt and trousers, but most of the t-shirts I have left are band or Alchemy t-shirts (male ones, because I couldn't get girly-fit) and a size too big for me, so they are ok for lazing around the house or doing sports, but aren't really decent to go to town in etc. :blush:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34188 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

haha :P I know what you mean. I'm a bit fascinated by their stuff because they have established themselves as, what I'd call, a mainstream brand, but with quite an alternative design. At least that's what I see.
Here in Croatia their shoes are sold in very normal/mainstream shops and generally I don't see a lot of alternative people being aware of the brand here, quite the contrary in fact.

I like their aesthetics, but there are really just a couple of items I'd consider wearing. :silly:
I liked this shirt because of the nice colour contrast which makes the detail stand out nicely. I would never had bought it at full price, but with such a discount I thought I'd give it a go when they had my size. ;)
I saw a couple of Iron Fist tops with some lace detail, but can't find them in my size...

I sometimes don't feel like dressing up too much, so I rather opt for a simple t-shirt and trousers, but most of the t-shirts I have left are band or Alchemy t-shirts (male ones, because I couldn't get girly-fit) and a size too big for me, so they are ok for lazing around the house or doing sports, but aren't really decent to go to town in etc. :blush:

Ooh that's interesting. In England, their stuff is pretty much only sold in the alternative shops and it's pretty opposite - The people who are halfway between alternative and mainstream tend to wear their stuff. Hard to explain, but it's those who don't generally dress up to any extremes but aren't quite 'normal' either?

I've never seen any Iron Fist tops with lace detail. :P Curious as to what they look like now.

Hmm..My wardrobe for everyday stuff when I don't feel like dressing up was similar - Band tops and Alchemy tops, but lately I've been hunting down things from mainstream shops that I can mix in with some of my other items for everyday wear.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34189 by Venom84
Hiya,don't laugh at me,i'm not sure how to put a pic up.I am not up on things like that with computers.. :P
The shoes i have chosen are not in your face they are quite low toned,i wanted them for when i have to go into my childrens school and look smart..

I am starting to watch what i am buying now so can not have many more spending spree's..
My last big spend is for my husbands 30th birthday..Having a boozey weekend and am getting him a soveriegn ring..About £700...arg,def no more spending.. :silly:

I'm going to live my life the best i can and how i want to, and if no one likes it i don't care..Lifes too short..xx

More
12 years 9 months ago #34190 by Envy
Hm..Well..Did you buy the shoes online? You could always just post the links.

£700 for a ring? :ohmy: Very pricey! I wish I had money like that to spend, haha. :P *Looks longingly at a Bibian Blue dress*

Time to create page: 0.492 seconds