Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 3 months ago #29906 by Madam_Mim
a short red leather jacket and e new cell phone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29917 by black_magnolia
I got the 6th Harry Potter movie on dvd. Waited a long time to purchase it becasue I never really had the spare money for it, but I had to have it one day because I have all the other movies... Got it new and sealed for 5.75 pounds on ebay, so that's a very good price considering that here in Croatia a brand new copy is almost 15 pounds!

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 3 months ago #30015 by Envy
Some old grade 7 and grade 8 piano exam books off of eBay.

It's so difficult to find pieces that are grade 7 and 8 because I'm used to just buying graded books that have lots of appropriately graded pieces in them. As soon as you hit grade 6 and onwards, it's impossible to find graded books and you have to start finding classical pieces which are appropriately difficult, so I've resorted to buying old exam books to cut my time searching and give me more than just the well-known stuff to play.

Haven't played my piano in a few months now, so starting to feel stressy and panicky that I might've magically forgotten how to play.

More
13 years 3 months ago #30017 by dane_train_05
I got a few posters and the entire series of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

More
13 years 3 months ago #30021 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I bought a gorgeous piece of sunstone, a bottle of almond oil and some granulated camphor incense.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 3 months ago #30119 by nwbevk
Spent Way to much money today, but on some needed things, new contacts and new glasses (old ones are 12 years old)

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds