Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
6 years 3 months ago #40251 by black_magnolia
Cool skulls, StephenG! :) Love the bottle one.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
The following user(s) said Thank You: StephenG

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #45629 by black_magnolia
Still waiting for these to arrive, but I recently bought 2 dresses (1st is by Hell Bunny, 2nd Jawbreaker) and a backpack (Banned) . Found them on ebay for a really good price too.

And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:

More
3 years 9 months ago #45632 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Ooh nice!
I bought the Icy Fantasy palette from Morphe. Shock horror, it's all pretty pastel colours. I love wearing black clothes, but I've just been into more subtle pastel coloured make up lately. It's a weird combination for sure.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
3 years 9 months ago #45634 by black_magnolia
oh! I need a new eye shadow palette too. Will check out Morphe, don't really have a clue where to start looking. I just gotten into wearing make up regularly, the few eye-shadows I had were so past their expiration date. I just haven't gotten around to buying something new. I just need something simple. The stuff that we have in the shops now is all some warm colors, neutrals etc. Boring for me and not my colors, but I was too lazy to look online for something. xD

And eternity in an hour.

More
3 years 9 months ago #45635 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Nudes, neutrals, and browns have got to be some of the most boring shades! Morphe are pretty good. Very decently priced and loads of palettes in different colour schemes.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #45699 by paulag
A new pair of shoes at Wal-Mart. It only cost me $26.46 for the shoes, it's not the best quality but for the price, it's worth it for 3 or 4 months.
Planners that I get from Erin Condren. I get the monthly ones, so they have a monthly calendar and then a weekly spread where there is more space to write out tasks/assignments
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by paulag.

Time to create page: 0.461 seconds