Show Navigation Menu

Do you leave your home?

More
13 years 11 months ago #20556 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Do you leave your home?
I enjoy the reactions I get when I'm in the right place. There's a slightly 'alternative' road in my city, and most of the Emoish kids there seem to appreciate my look, however, the areas surrounding that road - I don't feel comfortable on my own.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20569 by black_magnolia
I leave my home on a daily basis and on top of that I'm more out and about the city then I spend time at home.
You could say that I'm only home on Sundays. I spend the majority of my day at uni, in the library, in the cafeteria or in public transport; so I see a lot of people and a lot of people see me. I never had anyone really come forward to me and tell me something negative about my appearance. I get the occasional stare and sometimes I hear a comment that I shouldn't have heard but I don't pay attention to such things.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20854 by CorpseQueen
I don't go out much, even tho I whish I did. Where to go? And it has nothing to do with my appearance - usually the only stares I get are from guys who like it. I just don't have many people to take my out, and a bit to shy just to be out myself. Tried it, sure, but then you need money or something else to do.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
13 years 11 months ago #20857 by anastasia13
I go out when ever and where ever...My eyes are sensitive to light so I have to wear sunglasses all the time if I go out in the sunniest state in the Union. Texas is flipping sunny. Normally my insomnia will not let me get up before noon. So I have to deal with the 9 other hours of sunlight before the sun sets.

Other than that, don't care what people think about what I wear. I kinda like the attention some times, I'm twisted like that.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20859 by Vanthony
Replied by Vanthony on topic Re:Do you leave your home?
I stay at home mostly, spending my time reading, drawing and listening to music, and I don't have any plans to leave my family.. Only my family understands me and accepts me for who I am thu I'm different in terms of practices and styles (culture). I hate social gatherings when I know that majority of the people that will attend is so superficial.

††♠

On your deathbed, you regret not what you did, but what you didn't do.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20864 by Verminaard Draconis
I do leave home for wor or for catching my oldest son but when I Tattoo someone, I have to stay home but in meantime I will do the best I can to do it at the place of the tattooed one!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

Time to create page: 0.282 seconds