Show Navigation Menu

Do you leave your home?

More
13 years 11 months ago #20892 by Zilknitha
Not sure if Uist really counts for much, but like most students i'm out of the house monday to friday and the rest of the time it's at home doing the homework. When i do go out i hardly see anyone. In collage i'm just seen as a bit of a strange one. People here are too worried about surrviving to notice.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #21187 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:Do you leave your home?
I am not sure, but I think I have a mild case of agoraphobia... so that's the other reason I don't go out (primary reason don't count because it's too obvious>>PAIN) :S

More
13 years 11 months ago #21231 by SkieShauphen
StephenG wrote:

I am not sure, but I think I have a mild case of agoraphobia... so that's the other reason I don't go out (primary reason don't count because it's too obvious>>PAIN) :S

Agoraphobia sucks. One of my friends is badly plagued by it. We can never take her out. It's sad really.

Meaning comes from within.

More
13 years 11 months ago #21265 by Serpenvicis
I don't go out too much. If I go, mostly I go to places where aren't many people like forest. I like forests because of silence and animals. Once when I enter the forest I don't get out for hours. In there I just walk and think.

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.

More
13 years 11 months ago #21267 by Vanthony
Replied by Vanthony on topic Re:Do you leave your home?
we're the same actually.. I also spend time walking in the woods together with my dog.. I enjoy listening to birds and some wild animals including insects like bees, mosquitoes and etc.. well i don't know, maybe I was born to become a nature-lover person..

On your deathbed, you regret not what you did, but what you didn't do.

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #21270 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Do you leave your home?
Mm reminds me of whenever I'm on holiday - I generally only go out if it's a very secluded location, such as in Wales. South-West England has a lot of pretty scenery too, but many more people around, so I usually loathe heading down there.

When I was in Wales, my hotel was right next to two mountain trails, one of which led straight into a very deep, dark forest which even had a waterfall. I would often go out and wander. I didn't see the area as dangerous - There was next to nobody around really, so I wasn't afraid of leaving the hotel the same way I would be reluctant to leave my home and head out into the city streets.

It was just a very peaceful place.

Edit: Tried to attach a picture of a run down house I found in those woods, but it hasn't attached. I'll get it up later once Photobucket decides to work..

Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Envy.

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds