Show Navigation Menu

Art.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20183 by Kelaiah_
Replied by Kelaiah_ on topic Re:Art.
SkieShauphen wrote:

Art to me is the quality, production, expression, or realm, according to aesthetic principles, of what is beautiful, appealing, or of more than ordinary significance.
In a sense, art can be anything I believe is beautiful in my eyes or for that matter, anyone else's eyes. Photography and sculpture are my favorite forms of still art. Plays and movies are my favorite forms of motion art. And lastly, music is my passion in sound art. :silly:

I totally agree! :)

<3 You. / Don't tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how big your God is.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20203 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Art.

Art to me is the quality, production, expression, or realm, according to aesthetic principles, of what is beautiful, appealing, or of more than ordinary significance.
In a sense, art can be anything I believe is beautiful in my eyes or for that matter, anyone else's eyes. Photography and sculpture are my favorite forms of still art. Plays and movies are my favorite forms of motion art. And lastly, music is my passion in sound art.

There is no better way for me to say this, and it was what I meant so I guess there is no need rephrasing it :D although my favourite form of still visual art is painting, illustrations and photography. ;)

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
13 years 11 months ago #20275 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Art.
Pictures are pretty, and I like to read books and watch movies, but music really speaks to my soul. I can't imagine not being able to listen to whatever I want, and to match the music to my mood and activity at the time.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20408 by Serpenvicis
Replied by Serpenvicis on topic Re:Art.
I like music, sculptures and drawings. My favourite are sculptures and I enjoy making them. :lol:

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20411 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Art.
Serpenvicis wrote:

I like music, sculptures and drawings. My favourite are sculptures and I enjoy making them. :lol:

What do you use to sculpt?

When I was little, I quite liked using clay, but that was whilst I was still in highschool. It's not really something that's easy to come-by in large amounts. Not cheaply anyway.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20428 by JNasty
Replied by JNasty on topic Re:Art.
I love art!!!!!
I love to draw.

I also like \" deveant art .com \"

it is EPIC!! and the some of the artwork is amazing :silly:

I find good art skills to be valueable and worth cultvating. :)

I lurk in the Shadows,waiting to kill, and drink the blood of an unsuspecting person. I am the one who haunts you in your sleep. I am the night Queen.

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds