Show Navigation Menu

The 3D TV

More
14 years 1 week ago #20281 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:The 3D TV
I've heard that they're going to try to market them to sports fans, so you can really feel like you're \"in the game\". I'm sure there are lots of guys who'd love to have one for the superbowl, Stanley cup finals, big fights, etc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #20285 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:The 3D TV
Morgana wrote:

I've heard that they're going to try to market them to sports fans, so you can really feel like you're \"in the game\". I'm sure there are lots of guys who'd love to have one for the superbowl, Stanley cup finals, big fights, etc.

or women's beach volleyball... I had to endure listening a friend's recap of a 3D tv demonstration and he was very elaborate with describing how good you could see specific parts of a female anatomy... *rolls eyes*

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 1 week ago #20286 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:The 3D TV
Samsung will soon release a 3D screen but will not provide the glasses!
It will add 100 euros for one pair of glasses ... Outrageous.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 1 week ago #20341 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:The 3D TV
Hmm. I wonder if they're just normal 3D glasses or 'special' ones that have been altered to only work with the 3D TV (I don't know how that'd work but I can imagine companies doing this so as to milk you for more cash)..Because we have quite a lot of 3D glasses left over from when we went to see 3D movies at the cinema and I'd imagine that loads of people would just keep their own pairs if they worked with 3D TVs.

How would 3D TV work with sports anyway? Particularly live sports. I thought that footage of stuff had to be edited to make certain parts '3D' before being put on air?

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds