Show Navigation Menu

What superpower would you have?

More
14 years 1 month ago #18755 by black_magnolia
scootiebee wrote:

I know there is already a thread on this topic. Poor black_magnolia! How can you all do this to her?

Not to worry, I'm busy with studying and I'm only able to do some major work on the forum when I'm at the library (no more flat-rate at home), so I try to keep myself calm when I see such double posting.
Also, I can't recall if we had a complete thread about this topic or was it just some off-topic discussion, because my search ended up with nothing and I think that the old thread didn't bite the dust in the graveyard... hmmm.... if anyone can find it, just pm me with the exact name of the thread. Thank you.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #18768 by Morgana
I don't recall a previous thread about this, but that certainly doesn't mean there isn't one... we do tend to go off on tangents from the original topic of a thread, so maybe it's in one of those?

If I had to pick one, I think I'd like to be invisible. I don't really know why, and I don't know what good you could do with it (more potential for mischief really), but that'd be my choice.
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Morgana.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18797 by Thurysaz
Regeneration.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18810 by scootiebee
yes, the ability to heal any wound, ill, or problem with myself. That would be useful. And I want to be able to fly.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18818 by randomprincess
Hi everyone - and morgan i loved your reply - omg invisible yes - i could deal with that one - i would spy on my teen daughter when she goes out with friends - oh that is brilliant.

But if i was to have a superpower - it would be the power to change horrible situations into positive ones.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18821 by black_magnolia
I'd go for telekinesis and clairvoyance. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.261 seconds