Show Navigation Menu

What superpower would you have?

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #19064 by scootiebee
If you were omnipotent, you could also go for omniscience, knowing everything. But then you would probably know some things you rather wouldn't... shuddering at thought of some things I really don't want to know...

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #19075 by SkieShauphen
You know...I would ask for all of the knowledge in the world, but I read a little part of the bible today and there was a part that simply stated; with knowledge comes sadness. A man can obtain all of the knowledge in the world but he will be the saddest man ever seen. That sucked.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #19092 by Envy
Hmm I guess that's true..Knowing everything would also mean knowing all the things you wouldn't want to ever know as well as all the things you've ever been curious about.

..But every superpower would have downsides, right? :unsure:

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #19125 by CorpseQueen
cemwerewolf wrote:

I think that I'd like to be able to shapeshift into the forms of animals. I've always felt like there was a little bit of the animal world inside me and this way I could have it on the outside too! :laugh:

Hey! That's what I wanted when I was a kid! I thought about it first! :P

I got it all figured out... kinda. I believe my stories are somewhat inspired by superheroes, and they are my dreams... but to choose one? Hm...

Not regeneration really, but eternal life. And the ability to read thoughts, and maybe even place my own thoughts there... play a little with the human mind... Tho I wouldn't say no to being able to climb walls and swing through the city, just gotta get rid of my fear of heights first B)

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #19134 by scootiebee
I can't find a downside to the instant healing/never in ill health thing, or to being able to fly. But perhaps there is one. Heck, if I could fly, I could have made a fortune shipping things into Europe this past week! :) Just fit me up with a dust mask, and I can shuttle in needed items.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.246 seconds