Show Navigation Menu

What superpower would you have?

More
14 years 1 month ago #18690 by vampirelycanthrope13
If you could have any superpower, what would it be and how would you use it?
To help the innocent? To aid the police? To rule the world?
Would you hide it and have an alter ego? or would you revel in the glory of your superpowered achievements?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18691 by Poledra1a
Hmmm.... something that helps others yet is beneficial to self would be great. Being really fast would be good but you kind of need to have a few other things like forsight and such to make that one work well... I'd actually think I'd go for supreme intelligence... that way I could think of awesome technological and medicinal advances to help others but have a kick arse job I would completely love and get massive research grants for.

Just on the whole superpower topic - are there actually any super heros out there who only had ONE power? Or do they always have more than one? Like Superman; Fly/ laser site/ super strong etc.

:cheer:

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18697 by Verminaard Draconis
All of them! Its much simplier like that!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
14 years 1 month ago #18720 by SkieShauphen
Ummm, I'm pretty sure this thread has already been done. Possibly several times.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18724 by StephenG
inspired by my rebuilt legs, I guess I'll go with the whole Wolverine Adamntium skeleton/super healing gimmick...and of course the blades SNIkT!!!!!!

More
14 years 1 month ago #18730 by scootiebee
I know there is already a thread on this topic. Poor black_magnolia! How can you all do this to her?

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.254 seconds