Show Navigation Menu

Download.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18560 by Thurysaz
Download. was created by Thurysaz
Bonjour sisters & brothers members of TOOA,

Practice you download?

Are you for or against it?

Do you think if everyone pirated their work the artists do not earn more than their lives?

What is your opinion?

Mes hommages.

T.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18563 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Download.
It depends really on the quality of the music and how much I like it. If I truly enjoy the music, I'll buy the disk, but if it's just something I like but don't love, then I see no problem in downloading it. BUT, there are more than a few bands that I can't find online to just download, so I'm forced to buy their CD's somewhere, usually online.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18573 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Download.
My brother download a lot! Me, it depend... In fact it's like SkieShauphen.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18582 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Download.
I have never downloaded anything I haven't paid for, or been invited by the artist to download. If I don't like something enough to pay for it, I will hear it on the radio, or on a web site that plays music. I don't have to steal in order to make myself happy. And yes, I think it is stealing. Someone has gone to the trouble to write a song, and is selling it to pay their bills. I wouldn't want someone to steal my intellectual property. All creators have a right to stand up for their material and defend it fully. They own the rights to the music, and only paying to use those rights should allow you to own it.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18609 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Download.
Haven't we already discussed this in an old topic?

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18635 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Download.
I refuse to download things..I just prefer to buy CDs..I like a physical copy of something, and even if I were to download and burn onto a disk, it's not the same. It'd lack the pretty art and inserts..I'm just picky regarding things like that. It's sort of a reassurance, to buy a physical CD which you know will always hold the songs you paid for, on it, and you can be certain that those songs on the CD are the official recordings and not someone's recording of a recording like you find on some YT videos.

I agree with scootiebee on free downloads being stealing.

Time to create page: 0.256 seconds