Show Navigation Menu

meeting anyone in time?

More
14 years 8 months ago #1828 by demonica66613
The age old question. I've always wondered what people's responses would be and since we are all getting to know each other better I figured you would be the perfect bunch to ask....If you could meet anyone from any time now or in history to talk with, who would you pick, where would you want to meet, and why?
Right now I can think of 2 people. I'll reveal a little later.... :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1830 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:meeting anyone in time?
i'm not sure who i would want to meet. if i could pick anyone at all i would probably have to say king arthur. i've always liked his belief that no one, man or woman, should be considered better than others. as to where i would meet him i would have to say where he holds his meetings with the knights of the round table. if i can think of anyone else i'll let you know. :)

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 8 months ago #1841 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:meeting anyone in time?
i meant to put this in my last post but i was kind of rushed. along with king arthur i could say that i would like to meet any number of my fellow Order of Algoth members. just seeing how we interact on this forum i could tell it would be interesting to meet anyone of you in person and i know we'd have many interesting topics to discuss. :)

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 8 months ago #1845 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:meeting anyone in time?
I think Queen Elizabeth the First would be fascinating to speak to. She held such power, over so much of the known world, at a time when women were generally considered mere possessions.

I'd also like to speak to my father, who died when I was very young. There are so many things I'd like to ask him, I wouldn't even know where to begin.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1849 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:meeting anyone in time?
For me it would be Beethoven, and Shelley. Two very influencial people this world has seen. Besides being my favorite composer and poet.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 8 months ago #1852 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:meeting anyone in time?
Bonjour brothers and sisters members of the Order Of Algoth,

I think my choice would be: C.G. Jung and the real Cyrano de Bergerac.
They had a lot to teach me and I like their thinking.

Mes hommages.

T.

Time to create page: 0.263 seconds