Show Navigation Menu

April Fools Day

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #17866 by black_magnolia
I was thinking about doing a hoax on the forum with posting false raffle results, but I figured it would be too cruel of a joke in the end as for most people today is like any other day. But still, to have something to discuss, have you ever got fooled on April 1 and really believed it till the truth came out? Any really interesting pranks you can remember? Did you get fooled today?

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #17870 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:April Fools Day
:P I did not get fooled today, but my little brother did. The producers of an online game he plays posted something on the news, and he thought it was real.

I was in hysterics. It's so cute when kids fall for things that you know are just jokes.

I don't think I've ever been pranked on April Fools Day..

Regarding interesting pranks, the BBC 'spaghetti tree' prank comes to mind, though. You might have heard of it. On the news in the UK, they stated that spaghetti came from trees, and they broadcasted footage of people 'harvesting' spaghetti from a tree.

They had a lot of calls from people who wanted to know where they could get hold of a spaghetti tree. Haha.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #17872 by Verminaard Draconis
Envy wrote:

:P I did not get fooled today, but my little brother did. The producers of an online game he plays posted something on the news, and he thought it was real.

I was in hysterics. It's so cute when kids fall for things that you know are just jokes.

I don't think I've ever been pranked on April Fools Day..

Regarding interesting pranks, the BBC 'spaghetti tree' prank comes to mind, though. You might have heard of it. On the news in the UK, they stated that spaghetti came from trees, and they broadcasted footage of people 'harvesting' spaghetti from a tree.

They had a lot of calls from people who wanted to know where they could get hold of a spaghetti tree. Haha.

Since I'm sick as hell, I don't think that nobody will whanted to trick me today, especialy if they did not whant to have my sickness!!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #17878 by vampirelycanthrope13
I nearly got fooled today, as my friend was trying to convince me that the people who come to fix your car when it breaks down on the freeway are getting jetpacks.
The thing was, that i completely didn't belive the story at all, because jetpacks aren't possible to be made properly at the moment (i saw some stuff about it on tv), but i still believed it was on the real news and was trying to tell her the news was wrong, until she said she was trying to prank me, but it didn't quite work out properly.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #17879 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:April Fools Day
Yes, it would have been too cruel.

No, no joke I never cheated.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #17881 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:April Fools Day
This is a day that I rarely take part in or even recognize...

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

Time to create page: 0.305 seconds