Show Navigation Menu

Phobias

More
14 years 1 month ago #17147 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Phobias
Nice doll and clown :) I don't really think I have cockroach phobia, but really can't stand em and I think and it is not normal for me, a person who actually loves insects, and that is the only thing I can't stand. I know a lot of people who are faking a phobia so I am annoyed by it, but I know noone who is having a real one. Guess it is really hard :(

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17150 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Phobias
No phobia's that I know of. Although, I do have a little fear of pills. Never did like them...You can never be sure of what's in one. No thanks. Not afraid of clowns or spiders or snakes or dolls...of course...there is this one doll I read about and saw a picture of that is supposed to be possesed. It's freaky looking and has killed people and driven others insane. I think it's in a museum somewhere in Florida.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17161 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Phobias
Personaly i have no phobia.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17167 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Phobias
I don't like clowns. I think it is because they are a fake representation of a real emotion (joy, fear, sadness, etc.). I just hate them, don't fear them. I think they are tacky and tasteless.

Dolls don't bother me, except Barbie and her ilk. Don't care for the brainless high-fashion image dolls.

can we get Goth Barbie?

I don't like some bugs, but only the \"soft\" looking ones, with furry bits or too many legs.

The only real fear I have is eye surgery. I hate the idea of people poking around in my eyes, or shooting lasers into my eyes, or the like. I will keep my glasses. Thanks.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17179 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Phobias
Thurysaz wrote:

Personaly i have no phobia.

Mes hommages.

T.

What not even the worlds supply of absinthe running out? :lol:

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17187 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Replied by iHauntTheSepulchre on topic Re:Phobias
Many of the girls I go to school with are afraid of moths, but I just love them! Especially the really furry ones! I am afraid of clowns and large spiders.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds