Show Navigation Menu

Phobias

More
13 years 9 months ago #24067 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Phobias
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

I can always tell when it's Firday the 13th because of all the girls at school who suddenly become religious, screaming idiots trying to ward away \"evil\". It's most annoying. I wish they'd just get over it.

Haha. I'm not superstitious at all. In fact, the number 13 is lucky in Chinese culture. :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #24081 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Phobias
StephenG wrote:

WELL, I DIDN'T SEE ANYONE ELSE BRING THIS ONE UP,

...AND IT IS
FRIDAY THE 13th

ANYONE IN THE ORDER A TRISKADEKAPHOBIC ??

Nope, not me. I do notice when it's Friday the 13th though because I get paid early, but that's about it. I get paid on the 15th and 30th/31st of each month, so with the 15th being a Sunday, it means I got paid today instead!

One of my sisters drives a Harley, and her bike group has a rally every Friday the 13th. And I do mean every one... even if it's in winter, or pouring rain, doesn't matter to them. Although I think some people take their cars instead of the bikes, if the weather is really awful.

More
13 years 9 months ago #24090 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Phobias
Morgana wrote:

One of my sisters drives a Harley, and her bike group has a rally every Friday the 13th. And I do mean every one... even if it's in winter, or pouring rain, doesn't matter to them. Although I think some people take their cars instead of the bikes, if the weather is really awful.

Oh..That's quite interesting. I don't think there are any Friday 13th traditions here.

More
13 years 9 months ago #24103 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Replied by iHauntTheSepulchre on topic Re:Phobias
Envy wrote:

iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

I can always tell when it's Firday the 13th because of all the girls at school who suddenly become religious, screaming idiots trying to ward away \"evil\". It's most annoying. I wish they'd just get over it.

Haha. I'm not superstitious at all. In fact, the number 13 is lucky in Chinese culture. :woohoo:

It was my grandfather's lucky number as well. :)

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 8 months ago #24167 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Phobias
Envy wrote:

Oh..That's quite interesting. I don't think there are any Friday 13th traditions here.

That's the only one that I know of, and I'm not sure how they decided on Friday the 13th for the rallies.

Time to create page: 0.278 seconds