Show Navigation Menu

Phobias

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #17111 by Highwayman
Phobias was created by Highwayman
Do you or anyone you know have Phobias about spiders,snakes or even clowns etc.?
(open spoiler only if you don't have problems with scary clown pictures)
Warning: Spoiler!

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by black_magnolia. Reason: put the clown picture as a spoiler

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17118 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Replied by iHauntTheSepulchre on topic Re:Phobias
I'm not going to be able to sleep for days now... :angry:

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #17121 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Phobias
I don't have a phobia of any kind, but I don't like clowns and I think a lot of people don't really like but never met someone that really freaked out about them.

One of my friends is an arachnophob. We sometimes make fun of her as it isn't really a strong phobia with her and one step to curing a phobia is to confront your fears. A couple of years ago another friend bought her a cd case and put a spider brooch in it for her birthday. She freaked and the brooch went flying through the room, if memory serves me right. I afterwards pined the brooch to her bag while she went to the toilet. I had to remove it after she freaked again. Don't worry, she lived though it. :woohoo:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by black_magnolia.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #17124 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Phobias
Highwayman wrote:

Do you or anyone you know have Phobias about spiders,snakes or even clowns etc.?
(open spoiler only if you don't have problems with scary clown pictures)

I know people with phobias of all three. Haha. I don't see what's so scary, myself.

My fears are of..Situations and non-material things.

I actually quite like it when things just have blank/no eyes. One of my favourite images is below. I find it peaceful..Plus, she has a cute outfit. Looks like one of mine. ^.^ If you're scared of porcelain dolls..I would suggest you don't open it.

That clown image just makes me laugh. :P

Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Envy.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17128 by Verminaard Draconis
Replied by Verminaard Draconis on topic Re:Phobias
I'm not having a phobia about clowns but I don't like them because they look Hyppocrite with their fake smile or their fake tears. That's reminds me theire fake. But evil clown like in spawn or in horror movie, their ok because you know their intention.

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
14 years 1 month ago #17135 by vampirelycanthrope13
Replied by vampirelycanthrope13 on topic Re:Phobias
Whoah! That's one freaky clown!
I'm not scared of clowns, but I don't like them either.

I guess my fear is wasps (like many of my friends) I'm not too bad when there's a wasp around. I don't run screaming, but if there's one in the room with me, i can't seem to focus on anything but the wasp until it is gone in case it lands on me or something.

Time to create page: 0.321 seconds