Show Navigation Menu

The weight?

More
14 years 1 month ago #18216 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:The weight?
Envy, if you doubt what your mother is telling you, call your doctor's office and talk to the nurse or whoever there, ask to have the notes read to you, or ask if you can make a visit with the doctor to discuss something that concerns you. Just bring up exactly that point, and make sure you get the answer correct! It is not worth risking your health for something misheard at a doctor's!

My mom used to say silly things to me about weight, that I don't think she would say now a days. Things that made me self-conscious. I don't take them to heart now, but when I was 13 or 14, I was really concerned. I used to run cross-country, and was very slim, with large, muscular legs, and she was always going on about how heavy my legs were getting (even though I wore size 2 or size 0). ugh. I will never do that to my kid. I hope she gets muscular and curvy.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18363 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:The weight?
I try to watch my weight but it is not easy because when I gain weight it is always the same place. :S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.294 seconds