Show Navigation Menu

From finding a good bra to other \"female\" topics

More
14 years 1 month ago #16678 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:To find a good bra
I have distressed ladies who work in a few lingere shops, by simply disrobing and trying on bras (they won't leave the changing room, what do you expect?). But I have a hard time, too. Rather small rib cage, and I have grown through life. ahem. I have a kid, who breastfed. So I have a hard time.

But I don't wear a bra with a corset, but an underbust corset requires a bra. Regular corsets are already binding and squashing enough. With a bra under a regular corset, I could use my breasts as a tea table. No thanks. That's why I prefer the underbust style corset, a little more comfortable, if you are larger than a C cup to start with.

I have been shopping at Victoria's Secret for years and have found some good bras there, but I have to be careful, because so many are cut low in the center, with just a little elastic band between the breasts. I have to avoid these, because if I move at all, I will fall out of them. I need one with more security in the center.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16682 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:To find a good bra
A good lingerie shop is definitely a girl's best friend! I finally went to one that my sister recomended a little while ago. Lo and behold I was wearing the completely wrong size! It's really a good idea to have a proper fitting done, especially if you are rather well endowed. A lot of peolpe assume that there's a limit to the bra sizes and therefore a limit to the size of breasts. Not many people would believe there are cup sizes out there as far as M and beyond! Though you'll spend a bit more at that good lingerie shop it will be worth it in the end. You'll be more comfortable and, more often then not, the bra will be of better quality and thus will last longer.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16686 by Noxae
Replied by Noxae on topic Re:To find a good bra
Well, maybe larger breasts don't look good if supported by both a bra and an overbust corset.
I wouldn't know, since I only have one breast size, and that's a small one, which forms a really nice globe the way I wear corsets :)

More
14 years 1 month ago #16699 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Hmm...well basically I have breasts so small even the training bras for young girls are too big. I'm almost 18, and according to all my aunts and grandmother I'm the only one in the family to have breasts this small. Ever. I get mistaken for being a guy quite a lot (even when I'm in a skirt). If it wasn't fo the fact I get my monthly \"joy\", I'd be thinking I was a guy as well.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #16701 by Poledra1a
Replied by Poledra1a on topic Re:To find a good bra
iHauntTheSepulchre; dont worry about it luv - I only \"grew\" boobs pretty much recently cause i put on 7kgs in a year. I now fill my B cup which makes me very happy :) mind you the love handles Im developing elsewhere are another matter :P

I only buy my bras from Victorias Secret. And even then only on sale :) can save a fortune. I HATE trying stuff on... really dislike all the fuss of taking of your gear... trying stuff on... blah blah blah. I mail order mine and Ive found the sizing charts fantastic. Ive got three bras atm - all three are VS Very Sexy Bras, two of the same design just different colours, and one that you can wear a heap of different ways and has gel inserts. I look like a C cup when I wear those beauties. so many different colours too. Ive found the most important thing is to make sure the back closure strap is in a straight line parallel to your breasts along your back. it should not be higher than your breasts.

www2.victoriassecret.com/braguide/howToMeasure.cfm?rfnbr=5373
www2.victoriassecret.com/braguide/theThr...crets.cfm?rfnbr=5372

I bought this one; www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/online...BRPVERVIL&rfnbr=5708

VS sizing runs from a 32A right up to (the somewhat envious) size 38DD. The Victorias Secret Pink also have small bras with lots of attitude and padding in the right places for those of us with smaller breasts. If you like bras that dont have plunge then a demi bra is the best way to go. If you dont like feeling massively restricted but want the support a wireless pushup bra might be something worth trying.

I need to wear a bra under my corsets otherwise I look flat chested lol... they get a little lost in there...

And just an afterthough - guys love nothing better than oogling free ranging boozies... lol... i think its like a form of hypnosis or something... and quite often in that case size does not matter... :lol:

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Poledra1a.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16702 by iHauntTheSepulchre
That's quite simply, awesome. Thankyou! I now plan to find the nearest store and wait for a sale... :)

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.316 seconds